Thread: Capital MTB

mtbr member
    Oct 2011

New question here. Capital MTB

Does anyone know the administrators of the CapitalMTB forums? I registered a week ago and received an email saying that an administrator would send me an email to complete the registration....and I still have not heard anything.

The webpage does not have any contact informaiton.

Are there any members (here) of that forum that can assist?

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    PM sent with contact info for the admin...

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Glad to see someone was able to help...

I am a member (same name) on that forum... I did not have any problems when I did my registartion on there. Sorry to hear you are.
    2005 Dodge Grand Caravan (My DD)
    2006 Mongoose XR-75 with a few goodies
    2010 Kia Sedona (GFs DD)

RIP 2000 Jeep XJ RIP

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by del518 View Post
    Does anyone know the administrators of the CapitalMTB forums? I registered a week ago and received an email saying that an administrator would send me an email to complete the registration....and I still have not heard anything.

The webpage does not have any contact informaiton.

Are there any members (here) of that forum that can assist?
    I had the same problem. I never followed up since I get the e-mails about the rides and I guess there was also some hacking/virus issues with the website.

Does anyone know if the website is OK/virus free?

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico2000 View Post
    I had the same problem. I never followed up since I get the e-mails about the rides and I guess there was also some hacking/virus issues with the website.

Does anyone know if the website is OK/virus free?
    It's fine now.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmitchell13 View Post
    It's fine now.
    Great, Thanks.
    After a year or so of being on the e-mail list I finally went to my first group ride yesterday. First time at the Colonie Town Park trails and I had a blast. I was fine in the cardio sense(I stayed with the slower group) but my back, wrists, and shoulders were hurtin' last night.

I think it could be time to upgrade or replace my 18yr old hardtail Stumpjumper (with the pogostick fork)

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Great, Thanks.
    After a year or so of being on the e-mail list I finally went to my first group ride yesterday. First time at the Colonie Town Park trails and I had a blast. I was fine in the cardio sense(I stayed with the slower group) but my back, wrists, and shoulders were hurtin' last night.

I think it could be time to upgrade or replace my 18yr old hardtail Stumpjumper (with the pogostick fork)
    Maybe just upgrade the fork. Suspension forks have come a long way since 1994. A newer fox or Rockshox fork on the front will do wonders for your wrist and shoulder issues.

Shut up and ride
    Forks are crazy expensive, for not much more (ok, double) you can get a whole bike

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Forks are crazy expensive, for not much more (ok, double) you can get a whole bike
    Yep. I'm pretty much committed to getting a new (or new to me) ride. I rode my friend's AnthemX and not only was the full suspension nice, but the power of the disc breaks were amazing with just 1 finger pulling.

I'm on the hunt for a bike so I'm ya got something shoot me a message.
    Also, if anyone wants a nice Stumpjumper(1994model)...I sell it cheap

To get back on topic...I tried to register on capMTB and it said "e-mail already in use"...I don't know what user name or password I used and I don't see anyway on the site to retrieve it. Any suggestions?

mtbr member
    Yep. I'm pretty much committed to getting a new (or new to me) ride. I rode my friend's AnthemX and not only was the full suspension nice, but the power of the disc breaks were amazing with just 1 finger pulling.

I'm on the hunt for a bike so I'm ya got something shoot me a message.
    Also, if anyone wants a nice Stumpjumper(1994model)...I sell it cheap

To get back on topic...I tried to register on capMTB and it said "e-mail already in use"...I don't know what user name or password I used and I don't see anyway on the site to retrieve it. Any suggestions?
    Too bad you didn't post earlier. I had a Santa Cruz superlight for sale, ended up putting it on ebay and taking a beating on it because I underestimated the cost to have it boxed and shipped. I wanted to sell it local and would have sold it very cheap for what it was worth. Oh well. Hope you find something good, it seems when I've looked used before availability is rather sporadic. You won't see anything interesting for weeks or more at a time and then all of a sudden there are 3 - 4 solid bikes at decent prices.
    "Like" the Brewery Ommegang facebook team page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-...18356588347806

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    PM sent.