mtbr member
    Apr 2009

Can anyone help make my sons birthday?

So on June 4th is my sons birthday, he recently learned how to ride a bike (16" coaster brakes) and is now ready for his first proper bike. I have been searching for a 20" bike and unable to find one locally. I had found one person willing to ship a bike, but they have since pulled out of that deal.

So, I found another bike on Craigslist, this time in Auburn, NY. But, I am in VA. If someone could help me out with buying the bike and having it shipped here to VA I would appreciate it (and so would my son!!).

I would send the money up front using Paypal, and can provide positive feedback on various forums and eBay feedback as well.

Hope someone is able to help.

Thanks.

mtbr member
    No local bike shops with anything used? Or even have them order a new one. I would rather put the money planned on shipping, into the bike. Our rental center sometimes has 20" kids bikes we sell for under $100.00.
    Downhill Mike
    Whiteface Mountain Bike Park
    www.downhillmike.com
    Open 7 days a week!

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill mike View Post
    No local bike shops with anything used? Or even have them order a new one. I would rather put the money planned on shipping, into the bike. Our rental center sometimes has 20" kids bikes we sell for under $100.00.
    Nope, tried calling a few and none have anything used, or they simply don't deal in used bikes. I wish I could pick up a new one, but its out of my budget, and while I could get a new walmart bike for $100-$150, you and I both know a used Trek/Specialized etc would last longer.