banned
    Jan 2013

Bagger itchin for a trail ride

Any word on the LI trails? Wish I could hammer some right now. Are they clear? Maybe hit up some this weekend. I'm sure Cadre is riding them. Jealous.

@theolebagger

banned
    Jan 2013
    Bagger attacked gr this morning. Hammered it. New best snow time. No garmin data to verify but it was fast.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Bagger itchin for a trail ride

Looking to ride ES this weekend. Think they'll be ready?
    Selma Ti.

banned
    Jan 2013
    Heard its closed. Must be a mess.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    plans this weekend is to hit Northwest woods in Sag

I would ride with the Cadre, but I dont want to get yelled at and kicked out of a for named club for rubbing the VP tire (BTW he whined like a little ***** to my girl when I rubbed his rear tire going down a hill)
    CP = NG
    ES = NG
    Manorville=?
    GR = ?

banned
    Jan 2013
    I have seen the going around of obstacles by a certain member of the infamous team cadre at scout schiff. Bagger sees all.

We have a ton of funny stories dealing with all kinds of people from climb. Including the now infamous "rocket ron vs bagger" trail off at RP that the bagger didn't show up for. Well we were there. In the background watching everyone (like 50 ish) looking for me and the boys. I think I even asked you what was going on. Lol.

banned
    Jan 2013
    The bagger is on the road all weekend. Got a new bike....gonna fire her up on some hills on the north shore. Seems like a better plan then riding through mud.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    In the beginning i fell pray to "wanting to fit in". Then I found out the hardway that no one from climb could careless if anyone gets crapped on (no matter how much they do...or help or....Ride with people....or how nice of a guy you are). Nobody cares if you leave..... No one sticks up for what is right or wrong for fear of being blacklisted. I show at the rides now just to let them know that Sparty is not going away.
    As for the going around....Just because they are Cadre and Board of Directors doesnt mean they have good skills. They may have to work hard for thier endurance.....but that dont make up for skill. I have seen thier placings at some races and well....not impressed

Good for you and good luck with the new steed.

mtbr member
    WOW between the 2 of you especially you Spartacus I fear riding with a group lol just kidding. But now that I see it I did a couple of rides with them and felt out of place I guess tha's why I ride mostly alone or with my wife during nthe year and have gone to the FTF only.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Na man! The club is cliquey ........ I just am not a clique person. Others may fit in fine........ I don't. For me...... The beginner rides are great. Lots of fun, socialness and an all out blast. Good peeps for sure. The intermediate and above rides are filled with snickering (who's faster than who..... Blah blah blah)
    Go and enjoy yourself and get out on a beginner ride with your family. You will enjoy it

mtbr member
    It has been years. And your're the beginner rides are great and good peolpe there it has been on other rides where patience were minimal and that left a bad taste in mouth to walk away from member rides. I am sure we will get together for a ride with no bad taste and good company.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    When do you guys think GR will be ready? It usally drains really good right?

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Hich does an incredible job with the drains. They are well laid out and this is part of the reason the trail drains as well as it does. "With that being said" I would give it a whirl this weekend. If it is too wet and you need to excersize....... Do afew trips up and down the roadway leading in.

banned
    Jan 2013
    GR im sure is a mud filled disaster.

Thanks Sparty I will Enjoy the new steed. Love my treks!

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    If anybody goes can they file a conditions report so we know when the trail is ready?

banned
    Jan 2013
    Heard a group was going to ride there Sunday. Not good. I bet cadre hammered it today.