mtbr member
    Feb 2007

Anybody live near Brooklyn that can help me out?

Anybody out there live near Brooklyn that can help me out by picking up a frame from R and A Cycles on 5 Street and shipping it to me out here in CA? The shop is being stubborn and won't ship it to me, they say it has to be in store pick up only. The frame will be paid for, I just need a brother or sister to help me out! I'll reimburse all costs!! Let me know my NY friends !!!
    Thanks!
    Scott-

mtbr member
    Too bad it's already paid for because I would just go to another shop that is more accommodating. It wouldn't take them more than 15 minutes to package the bike and schedule a UPS pick up.
    Downhill Mike
    Whiteface Mountain Bike Park
    www.downhillmike.com
    Open 7 days a week!

1pt21Gigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottddr View Post
    Anybody out there live near Brooklyn that can help me out by picking up a frame from R and A Cycles on 5 Street and shipping it to me out here in CA? The shop is being stubborn and won't ship it to me, they say it has to be in store pick up only. The frame will be paid for, I just need a brother or sister to help me out! I'll reimburse all costs!! Let me know my NY friends !!!
    Thanks!
    Scott-
    Never been a fan of that place...they're uber snobs & stubborn to deal with. If you can get a refund and go to another shop, it would be well worth it for ya.
    currently...

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Thanks guys, I'm beginning to get that feeling as well. It's too bad they are they only shop that had what I was looking for after major hunting...

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    I've got it sorted out through another shop locally, thanks!

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    its amazing how that shop stays in business...those guys are total a$$holes.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by peligro View Post
    its amazing how that shop stays in business...those guys are total a$$holes.
    Because the are unfortunately plenty of pretentious New Yorkers willing to keep pretentious shops in business. Especially in the Slope.