mtbr member
    Feb 2012

Anybody go up to Hunters Creek lately

Hi all I'm in WNY and I hope to ride at Hunters on Friday. Just wanted to know what the conditions are like. If its to wet I'm up to go anywhere so any recommendations would be great.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Knowing how Hunter's is typically this time of year, it is prob still wet. The trails there usually take a little longer to be ride ready.
    I went over to Sprague Brooke last week Weds and the trails were great with only a few spots of standing water. but it has since rained/sleet/snow mix, so I'm not sure.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Thanks for the reply. I'll take a look at Hunters before the bike comes off the car

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Hunters creek was great today muddy in spots but ride worthy. We do have some rain in store this weekend so we'll see after Monday

mtbr member
    Sprauge brook is the better choice for a few more weeks.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Ya I agree, it's supposed to rain a lot next week

mtbr member
    Went to Hunters last Sunday. The trails are drying out, but mudholes are around. Blue/Pink is very muddy from picnic table outward. Went down yellow which was pretty good, up to cabin onto red which was dry. Rode Red to creek and then back up Sgt Marks over double track and back to lot. Top of Sgt Marks is dry but section from doubletrack to lot has some slop.

Going to head back today and Sunday.
    Yesterday starts tomorrow, tomorrow starts today, and the problem seems to be we're picking up the pieces on the ricochet

mtbr member
    Met up with Dan (Trek420) on Sunday and did a quick loop of Sgt Marks to pink/blue to yellow to red to pink.

Nice meeting you Dan. Hope to ride again.
    Yesterday starts tomorrow, tomorrow starts today, and the problem seems to be we're picking up the pieces on the ricochet

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    It was nice to ride with somebody that knows more of the park. One of these days I'll hit three drop trail.

mtbr member
    Dan,

You going to post any of the video? I'd be interested to see anything you got.

Peace,
    Marc

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    I haven't had the time to look over it yet and convert it. Work as been kicking my @$$.