Small Busy Bike Shop in Farmingdale, NY is looking for an experienced Part or Full-time Mechanic/Sales Person (Full time preferred).
We are looking for a candidate who is dynamic, self-motivated, organized, reliable, and responsible. They need to be well versed in both the Service Department as well as the Sales Floor. Bicycle Shop experience and people skills are critical.
Responsibilities / Bicycle Mechanic Skills:
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of retail experience
- Be customer service oriented, answer service questions with honesty and technical knowledge.
- Assembling/disassembly, identify different types of bottom brackets, hubs, wheel building, adjust derailleurs, headsets, changing/adjusting brakes, brake levers and shifters, changing tires/tubes etc.
- Perform each repair thoroughly to exceed expectations
- Report replacement parts needed for service/stock supply
- Keep the work area clean and clear.
- Ring up customers when needed.
- Candidate must have knowledge on different kind of bikes when assessing customers questions on sales floor
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multi-tasking, work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must have computer knowledge
Salary based on experience.
Please email resume to joec (at) eccyclesupply.com
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »