Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

I'm Really Sorry I Keep Asking The Same Questions

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Rip 
#1 ·
I'm really sorry I keep asking the same questions over and over. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, so sometimes it's extremly hard for me not to ask the same questions over and over about the things that I'm obsessed with. I promise I will try my very best not to ask the same questions anymore, but if I am having difficulty with that, please be patient with me. I'm really sorry for annoying all of you. Please forgive me.

Brian

#3 ·
Brian Sipler said:
I'm really sorry I keep asking the same questions over and over. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, so sometimes it's extremly hard for me not to ask the same questions over and over about the things that I'm obsessed with. I promise I will try my very best not to ask the same questions anymore, but if I am having difficulty with that, please be patient with me. I'm really sorry for annoying all of you. Please forgive me.

Brian
I have brother in other country who is brain doctor and can help you. He can give good medicine to stop retardation of brain. It works and he is famous. Not like me of course I am more famous.

#4 ·
BetterThanU said:
I have brother in other country who is brain doctor and can help you. He can give good medicine to stop retardation of brain. It works and he is famous. Not like me of course I am more famous.
wow that wasnt funny at all. im sorry to hear about your condition, but feel free to ask any questions you have and we'll all try and help as best we can.

#6 ·
I really don't find it funny when people bag on people who have mental issues. I find it to be rather distasteful.

Brian, if you can manage, meet me at Round Valley on Friday at around 1:30pm at the south lot, I'll be the person in the gray Grand Am with the red hardtail on the back it will probably be easier to answer those question in person.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.