Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jul 2010

CNY Trail Conditions

Anyone been out riding in CNY recently? I'm hoping to get in a ride at Great Bear, Green Lakes, or Highland Forest this weekend and was wondering what shape the trails are in. Any snow or ice still?

Rider, Builder, Dreamer
    Last of the snow is melting in Oneonta, but this is when the ground thaws and trails are more fragile and susceptible to erosion than they are after a 4-inch rainstorm.

I got out for a couple hours Easter morning while the ground was still hard, probably will spend any woods time I get for the next week doing trail work.
    Go ride your bike.

mtbr member
    I've been riding at Green lakes for the past few weekends. Last ride was 3-30-13. Feel free to check out our Facebook group in my signature. We meet up and ride most weekends. Green Lakes this past sat had a mix of conditions. Dry, muddy, and snow covered areas. I look forward for you to join our group rides.

mtbr member
    FYI Highland isnt open to MTB till may. I think great bear is the same. We are planning an exploration ride at Split rock this weekend because my buddy and I have never been there.

Fat Is Where It's At Moderator
    Highland Forrest is closed for mountainbikes until in May, Great Bear is open but should be like a swamp and now with the new snowfall can't tell how it may be.

Where's Split Rock?

mtbr member
    Split rock is near OCC kind of. It's off of Split rock road.

Quote Originally Posted by tracerprix View Post
    Split rock is near OCC kind of. It's off of Split rock road.
    So when are we going?

mtbr member
    Check the Facebook page for details. It will probably be 530-6 on sat. Not 100% sure yet. Email or check the fb page

Check the Facebook page for details. It will probably be 530-6 on sat. Not 100% sure yet. Email or check the fb page
    Don't have a fat bike but sent the join request anyway, look forward to riding with your group.

mtbr member
    There are 2 groups. A fat group and a MTB group

There are 2 groups. A fat group and a MTB group
    Just realized that, thanks for pointing it out.

Joined the mtb group so hope to get to know riders and places to ride.

mtbr member
    Sounds good. Glad you figured it out.

Dudette
    Not exactly CNY, but rode Chenango Valley State Park outside of Binghamton, and all trails are dry!

Split Rock was mostly dry with some mud and snow patches, don't know how Great Bear is but after a dry and "warm" weekend and temps closing to 60 in the forecast it might be a worth a weekend exploration just to find out.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012

CNY Trail Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by petey15 View Post
    Not exactly CNY, but rode Chenango Valley State Park outside of Binghamton, and all trails are dry!
    Petey15, I'll be in Binghamton Thurs/Fri, maybe through the weekend, thinking about bringing a bike. Thinking either Jones Park, or Chenango Valley. I've ridden in Jones Park before, so hoping that's in decent condition to ride.

Dudette
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtstretch View Post
    Petey15, I'll be in Binghamton Thurs/Fri, maybe through the weekend, thinking about bringing a bike. Thinking either Jones Park, or Chenango Valley. I've ridden in Jones Park before, so hoping that's in decent condition to ride.
    Stretch - not sure about Jones, but you can see if anyone has posted about the conditions there on Cycle-Cny. They have a whole thread on trail conditions. Chenango Valley has some really nice trails and you can find a decent map on either the cycle-cny page or on the park website itself.

mtbr member
    Has anybody been out to Shindagin recently? Was thinking about heading out there today with the bf, but I don't want to make the two hour drive if trails aren't in good condition..

Dudette
    I was just asking about Shinny myself. My friend lives right at the bottom of Shinny and leads group rides there. She said that there is still some snow cover and it's still very wet. We haven't made any immediate plans to resume weekly rides there yet.

mtbr member
    I was just asking about Shinny myself. My friend lives right at the bottom of Shinny and leads group rides there. She said that there is still some snow cover and it's still very wet. We haven't made any immediate plans to resume weekly rides there yet.
    Alright thanks for the update. Guess I'll wait another week or two before trying to head out that way.

Dudette
    Yeah, believe me, I'm chomping at the bit, too. The only thing saving me is Chenango Valley is only an hour's drive.

mtbr member
    Yeah, believe me, I'm chomping at the bit, too. The only thing saving me is Chenango Valley is only an hour's drive.
    Was just there on Sunday, thinking about heading there again this weekend! Trails were nice and dry.

Any word on Great Bear?

mtbr member
    Looking forward to riding a bit more with some local guys....heading out to Green Lakes today to see how things are

Rider, Builder, Dreamer
    Things are getting better in Oneonta. Still a few bits of mud in the chronically wet spots, but most things are dry. Getting out with a blower soon; some trails aren't as leaf-free as one could wish. Finishing construction of a new section of singletrack this week.
    Go ride your bike.

mtbr member
    Have you guys checked out the local biking group in Syracuse Facebook page? Rides and conditions are there. We have 3 scheduled ride at green lakes this week. The link is in my signature.

mtbr member
    Have you guys checked out the local biking group in Syracuse Facebook page? Rides and conditions are there. We have 3 scheduled ride at green lakes this week. The link is in my signature.
    I just signed up for the Syracuse MTB page today - thanks!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by riotactor10 View Post
    I just signed up for the Syracuse MTB page today - thanks!
    Awesome. I didnt see you come up but someone else must of approved you. See you soon. I should be at the Saturday am ride at green lakes.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Idea!

Just wondering if any trails or folks were in that F1 tornado a few days ago up your way?

Hope all is well, and just a quick report from down here in Pa. Merli is ridable and has a redsigned trail, rode Lackawanna SP the past 2 Thursdays and is ridable, but has the usual muddy spots. Moosic mt is cool and ridable as is Moon Lake & Seven Tubs...

...just incase anyone is interested in venturing down to these parts!

Thanks, riding season is right around the corner...
    ...enjoy

mtbr member
    Already signed up! Going to work until 11:00 or so then ride!! Who will join me?

Quote Originally Posted by gcappy View Post
    Who will join me?
    Would love to but Saturday's are a bit hectic for me due to scheduling conflicts with other commitments, if I can I'll show up.

dwt
    mtbr member

CNY Trail Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by gcappy View Post
    Already signed up! Going to work until 11:00 or so then ride!! Who will join me?
    I have another earth day commitment cleaning a road.
    But no doubt there will be lots of mtn bikers there. As in, what other group REGULARLY maintains trails anywhere? Hikers? No. Equestrians? No.

Snowmobilers do tons of maintenance but use different trails.

Posted via iPhone
    Old enough to know better. And old enough not to care. Best age to be.

Green Lakes and Great Bear are in great shape, Great Bear has some humid patches on the yellow loop and the trail from Foundation Ruins towards Whiskey Island is mostly under water.

Rider, Builder, Dreamer
    Oneonta was dusty and fast yesterday. Bit of rain last night and today should make everything nice and tacky. Big build day coming up Saturday. With any luck we'll get enough done to ride once we're done.
    Go ride your bike.

dwt
    mtbr member
    Skytop is in great shape. Bear Swamp normal - meaning wet, but not insanely so. Bugs are coming out.

Shindagin, anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by dwt View Post
    Shindagin, anybody?
    The Cycle-CNY crew had a trail maintenance there yesterday but don't know the trail conditions.

The Syracuse MTB crew is going to Highland Forrest Saturday afternoon.

mtbr member
    Hey everyone -

I'm looking for some ideas to ride out near Utica/New Hartford area - any suggestions?

I had seen somewhere that Sherrill Brook Park in New Hartford has some nice trails, but have also heard that they discouraged mountain biking? Any truth to either of these?

Anywhere else checking out? I've been to Stoney Pond near Morrisville, and am looking for more stuff local to the Utica and nearby areas.

Thanks guys!

Hey everyone -

I'm looking for some ideas to ride out near Utica/New Hartford area - any suggestions?

I had seen somewhere that Sherrill Brook Park in New Hartford has some nice trails, but have also heard that they discouraged mountain biking? Any truth to either of these?

Anywhere else checking out? I've been to Stoney Pond near Morrisville, and am looking for more stuff local to the Utica and nearby areas.

Thanks guys!
    Fairgrounds - From Utica heading South on route 8, go into the town of Bridgewater, take a right onto route 20. Proceed for about 2.5 miles until Bliven road appears on the left take that for about another 2 miles when the road forks take Fairground road another 2 miles and the trail will be on the left.

Brookfield State Lands - Take a left 10 miles if heading south of Waterville off Route 12, or a right if headed north of Sherburne. This is Larkin Road and you'll go over some huge hills before getting to a "T" in the road about 5 miles out. Take a right and go 300 yards and take a left onto a seasonal road. Stay to the right at the graveyard about 1.5 miles in and the station with maps is up about another 300 yards.

Old Forge/Inlet - Moss Lake, Bubb & Sis Lake, Cascade trail plus snowmobile trails. Stop by Pedals & Petals in Inlet and ask for trail info.

Jonesin'
    Hey everyone -

Thanks guys!
    You could try asking at Dick Sonne's bike shop in New Hartford.
    Don't let it get you down, but there's a good chance you were an accident.
    2017 SC 5010

mtbr member
    Apr 2012

CNY Trail Conditions

Hey everyone -

Thanks guys!
    There is a large group of us that rides every Thursday at 6. Usually Sherrill Brook Town Park, Hamilton College, Fairgrounds loop in Brookfield, and near Chitnining Pond on route 20 outside of Waterville. Also I ride up at Colgate occasionally. If you're interested we always like more riders.

Most of the trails I know pretty well, but only because I've done enough rides to learn them. Sherrill Brook trails are pretty confusing so its easy to get lost and turned around, but we've never had any issues with biking there.

Ambivalent Luddite
    Great Bear is in awesome condition. Went today about 5PM & had the place to my self.

inFATuated

Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Jan 2004
    Any new Highland forest beta, as of today? Just visiting my folks in Syracuse, haven't ridden there in 20 years!
    "We LOVE cows! They make trails for us.....

And then we eat them."

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Any new Highland forest beta, as of today? Just visiting my folks in Syracuse, haven't ridden there in 20 years!
    I was at Highland Forest Friday afternoon. Conditions couldn't be better. Dry, fast, and loose. Not a bit of mud to be found. CNY D.I.R.T. was up there Saturday and took a chainsaw to some trees that had fallen across the trails. They also cleared the medium and small branches that were on the trails and gave them a good raking as well.

In short, the conditions are as good as they're ever going to be. If you haven't been there in 20 years I'd highly suggest picking up a map in the lodge. There's some amazing legal single track in there built by the guys at CNY D.I.R.T. They're some really fun trails that you should definitely check out!

mtbr member
    Went to Shindagin yesterday. Perfect conditions. Even IMBA was dry

Great Bear and Green Lakes are also dry, spent the afternoon at GB with the Bike Syracuse/NICA kids.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Stopped out at Green Lakes yesterday, and it was pretty slick. I'd imagine it's quite a bit worse now!

Great Bear has become a swamp and suppose that Green Lakes will suffer the same fate today, maybe the only place that can be ridden will be Split Rock.

The weekend looks promising weather wise but the trails are too wet to ride on.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Has anyone been out to Green Lakes recently? I'm assuming it's far from dry, but who knows. Also - I stopped out at Split Rock the other day - it was my first time there - I parked down on Onondaga Blvd and rode up that gravel path to the left. I had no idea where I was going once I got up there, but it was alright if once you get away from the broken bottles and shotgun shells.

Anyone have any tips on getting around there? Is it best to just follow random paths and hope to find your way out eventually?

mtbr member
    I rode green lakes last sat and sunday. It only had a few spots that were muddy. You can easily get around the mud.

dwt
    mtbr member

CNY Trail Conditions

Split Rock is a combination of public and private land. The higher elevations are private and posted by the owner, who has also piled brush and even felled trees across the trails to make his point. Other than that, I've never seen it patrolled, so poach at your own risk. The bedrock, old quarry, old landfill, and old munitions building areas AFAIK are public. Most of the trails are made evident from use by mt. bikes, hikers, dirt bikes & four wheelers. No signs or markers. Just keep exploring; you'll find what's worth riding.

Great Bear was in good shape during the past weekend.

Any reports on Shindagin Hollow? May venture there on Sunday.

mtbr member
    Split Rock is a combination of public and private land. The higher elevations are private and posted by the owner, who has also piled brush and even felled trees across the trails to make his point. Other than that, I've never seen it patrolled, so poach at your own risk. The bedrock, old quarry, old landfill, and old munitions building areas AFAIK are public. Most of the trails are made evident from use by mt. bikes, hikers, dirt bikes & four wheelers. No signs or markers. Just keep exploring; you'll find what's worth riding.
    Since people have been talking Split Rock I wanted to check that out as well. But I agree with the OP that it seems hard to find the "entrance". Having never been over there I was looking on google maps and it seems like you'd get in on Abbe Rd? Is there a place to park to jump on the trails? Any info would be be helpful. I looked at Singletracks and the directions there aren't overly helpful unfortunately.

IMO the best entrance is thru Kasson road or the end of Onondaga Blvd, don't like it much because is full of broken glass and there are no markings making it difficult to navigate if you don't know your way around.

dwt
    mtbr member

CNY Trail Conditions

The Kasson Road entrance is good because it is actually a public area called Edgecliff Park. This is the google maps link:

Edgecliff Park
    Syracuse, NY 13215
    http://goo.gl/maps/9hjT3

Here is a screen shot of satellite view showing a small parking area on the west side of Kasson opposite the trails on the eastern part of the Splitrock area.

CNY Trail Conditions-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372610557.684389.jpg

I've parked there for years and never encountered any problems such as irate neighbors.

If you scroll west in the google maps satellite view you can see various trails in the Splitock area.

mtbr member

Re: CNY Trail Conditions

I'm gonna have to check it out. I'm in warners right by the fairgrounds. Looks like its fairly close to me.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Thanks for the parking tip, dwt - I had parked at the end of Onondaga Blvd last time, and just rode up that gravel path, which went right into the quarry. I'll have to give this other entrance a try next time.

Also, I was out at Green Lakes today - trails are looking good - hardly any mud, and I don't think much rain is forecast, so it should stay nice for a while it seems.

With this heat wave the trails should be dry by mid week at the most, hopefully the late afternoon thunder shower will stay away.

dwt
    mtbr member

CNY Trail Conditions

Highland still wet, but then unless there's a drought it always is. Bear Swamp swampy. Skytop bone dry. Hopefully some dry weather will benefit everywhere

mtbr member
    Apr 2012

CNY Trail Conditions

Hamilton College is mostly dried out now. Just a few soft spots.

Great Bear is mostly dry (Green, Blue, White, Red Stripe, Yellow) with just a few soft spots here and there; Turtle Trail is still muddy and messed up but will be worked on soon.

dwt
    mtbr member

CNY Trail Conditions

And here the wet weather comes AGAIN. Only bright side is honing wet condition skills. Might as well living in CNY

And here the wet weather comes AGAIN. Only bright side is honing wet condition skills. Might as well living in CNY
    Great Bear was awesome before the Friday night storm, the FOGB where there during the weekend cleaning it up.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Was just out at Great Bear on 8/7 - it's in pretty good condition - some muddy spots here and there, but not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon1 View Post
    Was just out at Great Bear on 8/7 - it's in pretty good condition - some muddy spots here and there, but not bad at all.
    Was out there last night too, the worse part is the island section but the yellow line, yellow dot and red stripe where in great shape.

dwt
    mtbr member

CNY Trail Conditions

Split Rock great 8/7. Haven't gone over recently, but Sky Top sure to be dry

This coming weekend sounds ideal. I will be lobbying my posse to drive to Shindagin. Bit of a hike but totally worth it. Nothing IMO compares locally.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Does anyone know how wet Great Bear gets after a rain, or how long it typically takes to dry out? Was thinking about heading back up there tomorrow afternoon, but that rainstorm today has given me second thoughts.

Does anyone know how wet Great Bear gets after a rain, or how long it typically takes to dry out? Was thinking about heading back up there tomorrow afternoon, but that rainstorm today has given me second thoughts.
    All I can say is that in Bville we didn't got much rain last night or this morning, hopefully GB got the same amount or less than we did.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DiRt DeViL View Post
    All I can say is that in Bville we didn't got much rain last night or this morning, hopefully GB got the same amount or less than we did.
    Thanks - good to know! It was downpouring down in Syracuse for a bit yesterday. I thought it was meant to be a nice day today, but from the looks of it, maybe not...

Thanks - good to know! It was downpouring down in Syracuse for a bit yesterday. I thought it was meant to be a nice day today, but from the looks of it, maybe not...
    This rain screwed my riding plans for the weekend but the weather should improve later today, tonight and should have nice weather the whole weekend.

Thought about hitting Vanderkamp or Highland on Sunday but with all the rain down south and what the Syracuse area got I don't know where to go.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    This rain screwed my riding plans for the weekend but the weather should improve later today, tonight and should have nice weather the whole weekend.

Thought about hitting Vanderkamp or Highland on Sunday but with all the rain down south and what the Syracuse area got I don't know where to go.
    Yeah, same here. I'm sure skytop would be dry, and once you get up in the section of green lakes out in the fields on top of the hill, it's dry, but for some reason I really had my mind set on great bear. As for Highland, it's actually been ages since I've been there, but from what I remember it was almost always muddy, unless it was the middle of a drought! Hopefully it'll dry up quick...

Finally the rain has stopped, hopefully things dry out quickly.

Now that you mention it I've never ridden Highland completely dry.

Great Bear is in great shape, rode there yesterday.

dwt
    mtbr member

CNY Trail Conditions

Finally the rain has stopped, hopefully things dry out quickly.

Now that you mention it I've never ridden Highland completely dry.
    Need a drought for that. Summer of 2012, for example, and even then not close to AZ "dry"

mtbr member
    Apr 2012

CNY Trail Conditions

Rode Highland today. Pretty good, a few mucky spots, but pretty dry otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtstretch View Post
    Rode Highland today. Pretty good, a few mucky spots, but pretty dry otherwise.
    Went there too, we did the lower trails and then followed the Du the Dirt marks and finished with the purple loop, over 2 hours of nice riding on a beautiful day.

Great Bear was in great condition last night all things considered but the rain is back so it should turn swampy today.

dwt
    mtbr member

CNY Trail Conditions

Great Bear was in great condition last night all things considered but the rain is back so it should turn swampy today.
    Last year the drought. This year, the monsoon.

From this list, do anyone knows what's still being ridden?

Vanderkamp, Chenango Valley State Park, Spencer Park, Fallbrook, Bird Sanctuary and Stoney Pond?

mtbr member

Vanderkamp, Chenango Valley State Park, Spencer Park, Fallbrook, Bird Sanctuary and Stoney Pond?
    I was on the Fallbrook web site the other day in search of fat bike trails. The only trail they have listed for biking is the orange trail and it is only one or two miles long. Bikes are not allowed on any of the other color trails.

Dudette
    I was at Chenango Valley State Park both days this past weekend. Only a couple mildly muddy spots on the lower trails (Brookside Trails that are near the stream by the park entrance), otherwise the trails were perfect.

dwt
    mtbr member

CNY Trail Conditions

Definitely Chenango, Spencer and Stoney, all NY State owned. Stoney is a State Forest (like Bear Swamp and Shindagin) not a Park like Chenango and Spencer. The forest trails are not regularly maintained by the State.
    Local volunteers maintain Shindagin quite well. Bear Swamp in need of some chainsaw work. Haven't seen Stoney in a while, but like Bear Swamp, it tends to be very wet.

Fallbrook is owned by SUNY Oswego. A longish trek for Syracuse residents. For the drive, not near the reward of a Shindagin or Chenango.

I believe Bird Sanctuary is on posted private property. Haven't ridden there since 26" was the only wheel size.

Vanderkamp also private, but mt bikes used to be permitted. It was once a fun playground before the owner leased it for logging a few years ago and ruined many of the trails. Haven't been back since.

Went to Chenango yesterday and was well worth the drive, we rode for over 3 hours and there's a ton of trails that we didn't rode.

When loading the stuff a group of local was starting their ride, one of them told us where they usually start and where most of the trails were, too little too late but will use the local pointers the next time we go there.

Last edited by DiRt DeViL; 08-19-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Dudette
    Glad you made it down! I made it down for a ride after work and conditions were great. Next time you want to come down, give a shout out on the cycle-cny ride forum. There may be folks around who would be able to give you a better tour of the trails.

Glad you made it down! I made it down for a ride after work and conditions were great. Next time you want to come down, give a shout out on the cycle-cny ride forum. There may be folks around who would be able to give you a better tour of the trails.
    Will do, the map we got at the gate was hard to follow and most of the trails we rode had no signs or markings; kept wondering during the ride if we were riding on the opposite way because they looked more fun the other way around.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    hey guys... been riding great bear a ton and looking to branch out a bit.. and recommendations within an hour or two from SYR

Jonesin'
    Quote Originally Posted by onabike View Post
    hey guys... been riding great bear a ton and looking to branch out a bit.. and recommendations within an hour or two from SYR
    A couple of ideas:

2 hours - Shindagin Hollow SF. Info at cycle cny.com... Shindagin Hollow State Forest « Cycle-Cny

1 hour (maybe less) - Highland Forest. Highland Forest » Onondaga County Parks
    Don't let it get you down, but there's a good chance you were an accident.
    2017 SC 5010

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestJones View Post
    A couple of ideas:

2 hours - Shindagin Hollow SF. Info at cycle cny.com... Shindagin Hollow State Forest « Cycle-Cny

1 hour (maybe less) - Highland Forest. Highland Forest » Onondaga County Parks
    And Chenango Valley in between.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    i need to just take a trip and find my way.. any tips on Chenango valley? where about etc? any strava hits?

Quote Originally Posted by onabike View Post
    i need to just take a trip and find my way.. any tips on Chenango valley? where about etc? any strava hits?
    Ask here.

Will be at Great Bear tonight to see how bad things are, 6:30ish.

Will be at Great Bear tonight to see how bad things are, 6:30ish.
    GB is in good shape, only a few wet spots on the most used trails. The trails heading to/coming from the island (purple) are swampy.

dwt
    mtbr member

CNY Trail Conditions

GB is in good shape, only a few wet spots on the most used trails. The trails heading to/coming from the island (purple) are swampy.
    Good to hear after these fall monsoons ( maybe a poor choice of words given Boulder CO. My basement even stayed dry this year)

I rode Split Rock this afternoon; sticking mainly to the quarry rocks, "Moab section", practicing climbing up and jumping off rock ledges. Not up to 3 footers yet. Excuse: not a good idea to learn that shit riding alone for inexpert riders. Rode down the 4 wheeler hills west side, which were a little wet and slippery going down & I couldn't clean the climbs in the steepest rockiest sections. Did not do "Jim Thorpe" section on the private land.

Hoping to hear Sky Top report from my Syracuse mates soon. Assume it is in fair shape given its elevation.

Not too optimistic that Highland or Bear Swamp are dry enough yet. Or for that matter, Shindagin.

Dudette
    I just rode Shindagin yesterday (9/17/13) and the reds and yellows were in good shape. The blues were ridden by a friend the day before and were quite muddy (or as he described it, a lot like holding a slug in your hand and not being able to wash the slime off).
    My experience is that Chenango Valley is usually in terrific shape except maybe the trails lying in the lowest elevation by the brook near the park entrance.
    MTB4Her.com

Ambivalent Luddite
    GB was in great shape last night, should be the same tonight. Only came across 1 rider & 1 runner.

inFATuated

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Dude View Post
    GB was in great shape last night, should be the same tonight. Only came across 1 rider & 1 runner.
    Rode there around 6:00p last night, came across a solo rider, a trio and a duo that was taking a breather on a bench on the yellow and red stripe junction plus a few people with dogs; not as many people as usual but the most used trails are mostly dry.

Ambivalent Luddite
    I must have been the solo you passed on 440 trail, in orange jersey.

Went to GB trying to beat the rain on Saturday and ventured to see how bad it could be on Sunday, to our surprise it was in good shape.

We are having great weather, where are you guys riding this weekend? Want to ride but not sure where to go.

dwt
    mtbr member
    Bear Swamp was just OK yesterday, as expected, say 6 on a scale of 1-10 I've seen it drier and wetter

Maybe Highland Sunday

Maybe Highland Sunday
    Was looking at Letchworth State Park but don't know the trail system, some Bike CNY guys are heading to Highland tomorrow but don't know if we'll join them.

Where are you guys ridding? Haven't touched the mountain bike in 2 weeks and have only ridden once on the road, need some dirt pronto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast