Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: juan_speeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,099

    What's up for the 4th in Santa Fe?

    Looking to hook up with someone for a ride. Maybe ReM?

  2. #2
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    I thought Thurs were open for you Mike? Come hang out in Cochiti with us tomorrow.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    223

    The 4th in Santa Fe

    I don't live there, but judging by the SFBFL thread, I'll guess at what's going on up there tomorrow:

    Geezex will still be searching for the truth about the water source in media. He will discover many lost treasures along the way to knowledge of the Great Spigot.

    Mackattack will continue to dribble urine all over Geezex's discoveries and questions towards knowledge of the Great Spigot.

    Others will be preparing for a long ride on Saturday, that may take them by the Great Spigot. Preperations could include hot dogs, apple pie, ice cream, assorted liquids of unknown content, and reading the endless entertaining banter here. And many will be searching for a water filter just in case the Legend of the Great Spigot isn't true.

    I will be...I don't live in SF, so my activities don't count. But, I will be looking for my water filter, and reading the piffle here, (just in case Geezex solves the mystery).

    C Cow

  4. #4
    Thread Pollution
    Reputation: makachut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,738
    skip the spig and go clean out Rancho Viego and Capulin

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: AndyN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by makachut
    skip the spig and go clean out Rancho Viego and Capulin
    Add Rio en Medio to that list...the "Band-o-lie-os" didn't keep to their word.

    I for one am shocked...

  6. #6
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    You should do a little research. the ride from hell.... Von, Stu, and I did quite a bit of clearing on what must have been the first run of the year down REM waste deep in snow. I think we left all of Ten logs across the trail, all of which are still there. My little bow saw just could not hang with the bigger stuff.

    I hope you have been involved in some effort to clear trails this year, otherwise...

  7. #7
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyN
    Add Rio en Medio to that list...the "Band-o-lie-os" didn't keep to their word.

    I for one am shocked...
    Once again you are wrong Andy Might want to get your facts straight before running that mouth of yours!





  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: AndyN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388
    Might want to get your facts straight before running that mouth of yours!
    Bottom line, REM still has many trees down that totally interrupt flow, despite Bando claims that they personally would make sure the trail was cleared. You guys ran your mouths and did not back it up.

    End of story.

  9. #9
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330

    F**K 'em....

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyN
    Bottom line, REM still has many trees down that totally interrupt flow,
    Huck 'em
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mtn. Biker123; 07-04-2008 at 08:28 AM.

  10. #10
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330



  11. #11
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyN
    Bottom line, REM still has many trees down that totally interrupt flow, despite Bando claims that they personally would make sure the trail was cleared. You guys ran your mouths and did not back it up.

    End of story.
    Once again Andy you are wrong. If you read the orig. thread you will read they were not able to get them all. None of the bandolero's have ever stated REM was ALL CLEAR ?
    Rio En Medio..."The Plan"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotmilky
    Deadfall wasn't a major problem. We cleaned what we could. Left one large tree on Winsor. Ran out of time and had to leave stuff on REM. I'd estimate less than 10 trees left over entire REM trail. A small hand saw can probably knock those out. 2-3 trees are large diameter and will require a chainsaw.
    Keep in mind Andy you should be grateful for the work they did for you and all for us. It is less work you or anyone else will have to do, did you ever think of that? Also did you see the day they had? They ran into more snow than they were expecting but they still worked there asses off clearing what they could.

    If you do not like the condition of the trail then you should take it upon yourself and do some work on REM.

    If you are trying to look like a dick Andy then its working, man dude give it a rest and lighten up some.

  12. #12
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    notaknob was right.


    Quote Originally Posted by notaknob
    You've not seen the NM board when there's limited riding? I think it'll be a flame fest here soon.

  13. #13
    I <3 NM
    Reputation: MTBNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    notaknob was right.

    Sandia closed because of fire danger

    Otero closed because of fire danger

    ..next...

    the NM Forum closed because of fire danger??!!!!

    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.


  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: AndyN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388
    blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah

    IMBA epic rides

  15. #15
    Single Speed Junkie
    Reputation: crux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,106
    OK so enough of the flaming love fest. Where are we planning on riding tomorrow?

  16. #16
    Bandolero
    Reputation: notaknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,428

    Good News Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyN
    Add Rio en Medio to that list...the "Band-o-lie-os" didn't keep to their word.

    I for one am shocked...:eekster:
    You breathed the air


    You drank the beers


    You are Bandolero. Know the power of the dark side...

    The change is irreversible.
    See the trails, be one with FOO-MTB.
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: AndyN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by notaknob
    You breathed the air
    You drank the beers
    You are Bandolero. Know the power of the dark side...
    The change is irreversible.
    I don't like you anymore Bruce.

  18. #18
    Bandolero
    Reputation: notaknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,428

    Lighten up Francis

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyN
    Women Faint, Grown Men Gasp, and trees fly off the trail when Bandoleros are near.

    I loved that thread. Classic NM trash talking jive.
    See the trails, be one with FOO-MTB.
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: perropirana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyN
    I don't like you anymore Bruce.
    Once again more useless information...who cares who cleans what.
    This is the reason why I don't post here anymore.
    Andy is one of the best riders in the area no questions asked...bandolero or not.
    Bliss-Stick kayaks Agent, NEMO Representative,

  20. #20
    Bandolero
    Reputation: notaknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,428

    tears in my eyes..

    Quote Originally Posted by perropirana
    Once again more useless information...who cares who cleans what.
    This is the reason why I don't post here anymore.
    Andy is one of the best riders in the area no questions asked...bandolero or not.
    I'm sorry this portion of the internets offends you. Your wit and sarcasm are sorely missed.
    See the trails, be one with FOO-MTB.
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

  21. #21
    Mythical Creature
    Reputation: glenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4,851
    Quote Originally Posted by C Cow
    Geezex will still be searching for the truth about the water source in media. He will discover many lost treasures along the way to knowledge of the Great Spigot.
    The Mighty Spigot was thus found. Note other thread - and alas, no other great treasures were found this time around.
    follow me on Twitter!
    "It's better to regret something you HAVE done, than something you haven't..." -

  22. #22
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by perropirana
    Once again more useless information...who cares who cleans what.
    This is the reason why I don't post here anymore.
    Andy is one of the best riders in the area no questions asked...bandolero or not.
    Well of course he is a good rider if he is a bandolero, that is really stating the obvious isnít it perropirana .

    You don't post here anymore , did'nt you just post ?

    EDIT:Fixed typo
    Last edited by supramk388; 07-06-2008 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Typo

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: juan_speeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388
    Well of course he is a good rider if he is a banolero....
    I don't huck anything, nor ride over downfall.

    Will you please still consider me a good rider

    I didn't make it up to Santa Fe (not that anyone indicated they were interested in riding with me, I guess I'm not cool enough )

    I did some local early AM "out of bounds" riding instead.

    That was great, and I didn't even have to wait for anyone at the top

  24. #24
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by notaknob
    You breathed the air
    You drank the beers
    You are Bandolero. Know the power of the dark side...
    The change is irreversible.
    Nice Bruce, he knows
    Heres a few more just in case he is in denial

    Nice job on this Andy, I was there and it was dope.

    One more for good measure

    Tequileros en accion

  25. #25
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyN
    I was to busy riding this afternoon I had to clean the A line in South FH (with the Dirt Buddha of course) if you know what I mean. I was not able to see your post I thought we were done with this already?

    I think you were referring to this, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    Thanks to whomever made REM possible, its kick a$$! Now if I can ever get the boys (you know who you are) to finish up our little contribution. Abq might have some bragging rights as well.

    He was talking about a local trail (hence the Abq) Andy not REM .
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    Now if I can ever get the boys (you know who you are) to finish up our little contribution. Abq might have some bragging rights as well.

    Here you go in case you doubt my facts again but not wise as you can see. This is the trail he was talking about, hope this is CLEAR enough for you A few from today...

    Forget all the crying lets just ride man.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •