Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    mtbr member
    Mmmm... Lucky

"Mi amor Nuevo Miércoles!"

-cabra cadabra

I ride with tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtarama View Post
    Seriously, somebody give me the dirt.
    What is a Bandolero? A bunch of guys who ride a lot more tech but way less miles than I do, and I wish them all well in the new year. I am not as hostile as you might think. But, In Brian's case, a Bando is a guy in an over-aged boys club who will, without any provocation or reason whatsoever, say some seriously nasty things about your wife on a public internet forum, just for kicks, and then not be man enough to take it back and apologize.

Since the original text is gone, allow me to quote MTNBiker123, aka Brian Andrada : "your wife likes to be the meat in a Bandolero sandwich". If you guys defend this kind of talk, then you have no respect from me. Yes I've directed some hate on your crew, and if you defend Brian, it is fully justified.

I've ridden with some but not most of you guys who are a part of this group. Ramon is a gentleman, as is Bruce. I don't know the most of you who, but anyone who can ride with the likes of Andrada and not realize that there is something seriously wrong with him has a judgement problem. Maybe you are desperate for friends, you're lonely, or you just have poor judgement. That's your business. If you want to suck up to someone who display that kind of behavior, have at it. But know that my anger is fully justified.

Brian insulted my wife for no reason and is too cowardly to apologize. That is the bottom line. Who among you wants to defend that?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Beam View Post
    What is a Bandolero? A bunch of guys who ride a lot more tech but way less miles than I do, and I wish them all well in the new year. I am not as hostile as you might think. But, In Brian's case, a Bando is a guy in an over-aged boys club who will, without any provocation or reason whatsoever, say some seriously nasty things about your wife on a public internet forum, just for kicks, and then not be man enough to take it back and apologize.

Since the original text is gone, allow me to quote MTNBiker123, aka Brian Andrada : "your wife likes to be the meat in a Bandolero sandwich". If you guys defend this kind of talk, then you have no respect from me. Yes I've directed some hate on your crew, and if you defend Brian, it is fully justified.

I've ridden with some but not most of you guys who are a part of this group. Ramon is a gentleman, as is Bruce. I don't know the most of you who, but anyone who can ride with the likes of Andrada and not realize that there is something seriously wrong with him has a judgement problem. Maybe you are desperate for friends, you're lonely, or you just have poor judgement. That's your business. If you want to suck up to someone who display that kind of behavior, have at it. But know that my anger is fully justified.

Brian insulted my wife for no reason and is too cowardly to apologize. That is the bottom line. Who among you wants to defend that?

I <3 NM
    Sounds like you have a seemingly legitimate beef with Bryan (specifically) and not the Bandoleros (in general). Hope you get it resolved at some point soon.
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by b_andrada View Post
    Are you sick?
    No its me crying cause i have to do housework

Thread Pollution

Perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by MTBNate View Post
    Sounds like you have a seemingly legitimate beef with Bryan (specifically) and not the Bandoleros (in general). Hope you get it resolved at some point soon.
    2013 is the year of forgiving all the wise comments that f'd up your day.
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBNate View Post
    nix that, livin la vida bandos is a good idea when you're on a Mojo HD

"babies don't drink coors" - del norte

crd
    ride like a girl
    Quote Originally Posted by notaknob View Post
    Bandoleros use their easy-going friendly nature to seduce other mountain bikers into joining them "for a short ride." Their speech patterns are littered with phrases like:
    • "hit that shiat"
    • "it's a roller"
    • "it's only a 45-50 minute climb"
    • "I've only got 3 beers, it'll be a short ride"
    • "who's got a flask?"
    • "who else has a flask?"
    • "shuttles?"
    • "pass the beer salt"
    • "it's all downhill from here"
    • "huck it"
    • "yeah I cleaned it"
    • "that's not thunder"
    • "damn!"
    • "I'm out of water but have two beers"
    • "you're shuttle biatch"
    • "who put this rock in my pack?"
    I never had beer salt under I met some of the Bandoleros. Can't wait to see some of you soon at Pajarito! It has been too long...

Airborne Flight Crew
    We might have to make a "**** Bandoleros say" video...
    Airborne Flight Crew

Jerry Hazard – website

Stucco Bucket
    Old thread but I dont think anyone is defending Bryan...

Dont forget the classic. "Its a controlled slide"

mtbr member
    One of my favorite Bando cerveza breaks of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Calhoun View Post
    Mmmm... Lucky

mtbr member
    Bandoleros are Ohana.

I <3 NM
    Hawai'i?
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by makachut View Post
    2013 is the year of forgiving all the wise comments that f'd up your day.
    I'd guess that Bryan's comment was made prior to 2013.

Holding a grudge for years ain't healthy.
    www.seanhannity.com <=not what you think it is.

Homeopathy is the Air Guitar of Medicine.

banned
    May 2014
    I was reminded of the true spirit of Bandolero this last weekend. A former OG showed up after a long hiatus, just to hang out and shuttle our sorry butts all day Saturday. It was the best time I've had on two wheels in a long while. I really enjoyed the company, supramk388. Don't be a stranger - or at least stranger than me.

What is a Bandolero?-elliot-barker.south-boundary-010.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4