Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 76 to 90 of 90
  1. #76
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Calhoun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,718
    Mmmm... Lucky


    "Mi amor Nuevo Miércoles!"

    -cabra cadabra

  2. #77
    I ride with tools
    Reputation: Jim Beam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtarama View Post
    Seriously, somebody give me the dirt.
    What is a Bandolero? A bunch of guys who ride a lot more tech but way less miles than I do, and I wish them all well in the new year. I am not as hostile as you might think. But, In Brian's case, a Bando is a guy in an over-aged boys club who will, without any provocation or reason whatsoever, say some seriously nasty things about your wife on a public internet forum, just for kicks, and then not be man enough to take it back and apologize.

    Since the original text is gone, allow me to quote MTNBiker123, aka Brian Andrada : "your wife likes to be the meat in a Bandolero sandwich". If you guys defend this kind of talk, then you have no respect from me. Yes I've directed some hate on your crew, and if you defend Brian, it is fully justified.

    I've ridden with some but not most of you guys who are a part of this group. Ramon is a gentleman, as is Bruce. I don't know the most of you who, but anyone who can ride with the likes of Andrada and not realize that there is something seriously wrong with him has a judgement problem. Maybe you are desperate for friends, you're lonely, or you just have poor judgement. That's your business. If you want to suck up to someone who display that kind of behavior, have at it. But know that my anger is fully justified.

    Brian insulted my wife for no reason and is too cowardly to apologize. That is the bottom line. Who among you wants to defend that?

  3. #78
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fuglio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Beam View Post
    What is a Bandolero? A bunch of guys who ride a lot more tech but way less miles than I do, and I wish them all well in the new year. I am not as hostile as you might think. But, In Brian's case, a Bando is a guy in an over-aged boys club who will, without any provocation or reason whatsoever, say some seriously nasty things about your wife on a public internet forum, just for kicks, and then not be man enough to take it back and apologize.

    Since the original text is gone, allow me to quote MTNBiker123, aka Brian Andrada : "your wife likes to be the meat in a Bandolero sandwich". If you guys defend this kind of talk, then you have no respect from me. Yes I've directed some hate on your crew, and if you defend Brian, it is fully justified.

    I've ridden with some but not most of you guys who are a part of this group. Ramon is a gentleman, as is Bruce. I don't know the most of you who, but anyone who can ride with the likes of Andrada and not realize that there is something seriously wrong with him has a judgement problem. Maybe you are desperate for friends, you're lonely, or you just have poor judgement. That's your business. If you want to suck up to someone who display that kind of behavior, have at it. But know that my anger is fully justified.

    Brian insulted my wife for no reason and is too cowardly to apologize. That is the bottom line. Who among you wants to defend that?


  4. #79
    I <3 NM
    Reputation: MTBNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,061
    Sounds like you have a seemingly legitimate beef with Bryan (specifically) and not the Bandoleros (in general). Hope you get it resolved at some point soon.
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.


  5. #80
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fuglio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,615
    Quote Originally Posted by b_andrada View Post
    Are you sick?
    No its me crying cause i have to do housework

  6. #81
    Thread Pollution
    Reputation: makachut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,738

    Perhaps

    Quote Originally Posted by MTBNate View Post
    Sounds like you have a seemingly legitimate beef with Bryan (specifically) and not the Bandoleros (in general). Hope you get it resolved at some point soon.
    2013 is the year of forgiving all the wise comments that f'd up your day.
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

  7. #82
    mtbr member
    Reputation: cabra cadabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBNate View Post
    Sounds like you have a seemingly legitimate beef with Bryan (specifically) and not the Bandoleros (in general). Hope you get it resolved at some point soon.
    nix that, livin la vida bandos is a good idea when you're on a Mojo HD

    "babies don't drink coors" - del norte

  8. #83
    crd
    crd is offline
    ride like a girl
    Reputation: crd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by notaknob View Post
    Bandoleros use their easy-going friendly nature to seduce other mountain bikers into joining them "for a short ride." Their speech patterns are littered with phrases like:
    • "hit that shiat"
    • "it's a roller"
    • "it's only a 45-50 minute climb"
    • "I've only got 3 beers, it'll be a short ride"
    • "who's got a flask?"
    • "who else has a flask?"
    • "shuttles?"
    • "pass the beer salt"
    • "it's all downhill from here"
    • "huck it"
    • "yeah I cleaned it"
    • "that's not thunder"
    • "damn!"
    • "I'm out of water but have two beers"
    • "you're shuttle biatch"
    • "who put this rock in my pack?"
    I never had beer salt under I met some of the Bandoleros. Can't wait to see some of you soon at Pajarito! It has been too long...

  9. #84
    Airborne Flight Crew
    Reputation: jhazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,973
    We might have to make a "**** Bandoleros say" video...
    Airborne Flight Crew

    Jerry Hazard – website

  10. #85
    Stucco Bucket
    Reputation: the_owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,516
    Old thread but I dont think anyone is defending Bryan...

    Dont forget the classic. "Its a controlled slide"

  11. #86
    mtbr member
    Reputation: delnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,226
    One of my favorite Bando cerveza breaks of all time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Calhoun View Post
    Mmmm... Lucky



  12. #87
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fuglio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,615
    Bandoleros are Ohana.




  13. #88
    I <3 NM
    Reputation: MTBNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,061
    Hawai'i?
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.


  14. #89
    mtbr member
    Reputation: juan_speeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by makachut View Post
    2013 is the year of forgiving all the wise comments that f'd up your day.
    I'd guess that Bryan's comment was made prior to 2013.

    Holding a grudge for years ain't healthy.
    www.seanhannity.com <=not what you think it is.

    Homeopathy is the Air Guitar of Medicine.

  15. #90
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    588
    I was reminded of the true spirit of Bandolero this last weekend. A former OG showed up after a long hiatus, just to hang out and shuttle our sorry butts all day Saturday. It was the best time I've had on two wheels in a long while. I really enjoyed the company, supramk388. Don't be a stranger - or at least stranger than me.

    What is a Bandolero?-elliot-barker.south-boundary-010.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •