Is the bike OK?

The Well "Beginner" FR Fest, Saturday Nov 1st

There's going to be an informal "Beginner" Freeride Fest at the Well in Santa Fe on Saturday. This was posted on the www.nmfreeride.com site but I wanted to post it here for anyone who doesn’t look at that site. Rich started a pretty nice beginner jump trail so there will be riding for all abilities. Also, for anyone who hasn't been to The Well, this place is awesome for just hanging out, drinking beer, and watching people fly . Come check it out if you can.

banned

How late?

Quote Originally Posted by nealpederson
    There's going to be an informal "Beginner" Freeride Fest at the Well in Santa Fe on Saturday. This was posted on the www.nmfreeride.com site but I wanted to post it here for anyone who doesn’t look at that site. Rich started a pretty nice beginner jump trail so there will be riding for all abilities. Also, for anyone who hasn't been to The Well, this place is awesome for just hanging out, drinking beer, and watching people fly . Come check it out if you can.

We will be with Delnorte in SF on Saturday, but we may not be off the trail until 3 or so. I will check 'that other site' for more details, I guess.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I just posted a new Well video on the main page. Please go check it out. Thanks Neal for posting over here. This is a great opportunity for those of you out there that want to get into freeriding to come out and have a great time. PM me or check out www.nmfreeride.com for more info and directions.

banned
    That vid is killer! Great job Rich. You have single handedly captured what it means to Freeride in NM. I am stoked....want to work on some trail

Syrenne!

Lots of fun on the "beginner trail" at the Well

Rich built us *wimps* a nice jumps line at the Well recently, which a bunch of us tested out on Saturday. I had a ton of fun sessioning this line, as well as the first 4 tabletops on Ladies' Choice, and few other selected "small" jumps. As usual, a day around Rich's handywork improves the skills of all involved! Thanks, Rich !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Go huck yourself.

7MGTE
    Awesome Can not wait to try this spot on the new Canfield

Sweet!!!!!

Victim of Saddle Rage
    That vid was great, so is the website! Better than 90% of the pro vids.

Is the bike OK?

And the big stuff

It was a great day with a good mix of new riders and us regulars. My son's doctor told him he couldn't ride for another couple of weeks because his collar bone was still healing. He got to take pictures and drive mom's XTerra around all day instead.

Dom jumping my the XTerra:
    Dom1Xterra.jpg

Dom Hip:
    DomHip.jpg

Me 30' table:
    Neal1.jpg

Me just after I blew the tubless seal on my SX Trail (that's why I always bring a spare bike ):
    Neal2.jpg

banned
    Jezuz! My brain would shut down on the approach to some of that stuff. It takes a whole new level of training for sure. Nice work Neal.

C S
    mtbr member
    Man that looks like a fun place I would have gone if I hadn't cracked the chainstay on my big bike last week

mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Video!

Check out www.nmfreeride.com for the larger version. Photo galleries are going to be uploaded tomorrow. Thanks again Rich, Neal, Tim, Ruby, Daniel, and Dom. It was a good time. Looking forward to hitting the big stuff some day

7MGTE
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrayton1
    Check out www.nmfreeride.com for the larger version. Photo galleries are going to be uploaded tomorrow. Thanks again Rich, Neal, Tim, Ruby, Daniel, and Dom. It was a good time. Looking forward to hitting the big stuff some day
    That was sweet, thanks!

Awesome web site to www.nmfreeride.com

banned
    Cool video David!