Thread: Ug...

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Ug...

I can't believe that I am asking this.... but if a mountain biker were going to rent a house in Albuquerque and wanted to be as close as possible to trails, what neighborhood would that mountain biker be looking at? Any area tend to be a bit cooler (temperature) than other places? I am already aware of all the psychos and morons in the area, I can live with it. Thanks. greg

banned
    Wtf...?

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Kids both made high end competitive soccer teams. I am driving back and forth three times a week, and trying to train to race, I have no time to work. It would just be for school and soccer, wouldn't sell the house up here. Sooo... if you know anything about the best schools anyone needing a house painter or any other info, I would love to hear it.

banned
    I know a painter! He hangs with Crash88. I know he's awfully busy too. I'll talk to crash for you. As far as schools, Tye is just hitting kindergarten so he will likely go to the elementary school down the street (Mitchell). Nikka (Monicas daughter) is probably closer to your kids ages but she attends private school. Her dad has some money, I guess. I could talk to Nikka. She might know where the better schools are.

jazzyjuice
    Nov 2006

Northeast Heights trails access

I live in the NE heights and had kids go to Mitchell Elem/Hoover and Eisenhower MS and Eldorado HS, good schools. A NE Heights location puts you on the foothills trail system very quickly. East Mountain trails are not far.