mtbr member
    May 2007

Trail Conditions

Trying to plan a ride for Sunday and just thought I would see where everyone rode today. MTBIKE52 hows Otero looking? Mtn. Biker123 and Supra where did you guys ride today, I'm sure there will be pics later. Anyone else get out today? Where?

7MGTE
    Ah, I could tell you but then I would have to ... It was epic I am sure Bryan will update your or wait I think he may have already If you are down we can try it again tomorrow. Everything should be fine for the most part. Even up high if you know what I mean

I can not speak for everyone but I am beat but I would do it all over again if I could.

Oh Dr. BB we hit A-Line on Tuesday and it was eye opening as always. We did tour de south foot hills that day so if you are down during the week we can sesh that as well.

I am not sure the pics will be posted but I could be wrong.

EDIT:

I think I spotted a few in the Turner forum.
    Last edited by supramk388; 11-07-2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: You can ready

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388
    Ah, I could tell you but then I would have to ... It was epic I am sure Bryan will update your or wait I think he may have already If you are down we can try it again tomorrow. Everything should be fine for the most part. Even up high if you know what I mean

I can not speak for everyone but I am beat but I would do it all over again if I could.

Oh Dr. BB we hit A-Line on Tuesday and it was eye opening as always. We did tour de south foot hills that day so if you are down during the week we can sesh that as well.

I am not sure the pics will be posted but I could be wrong.
    Maybe just one...

Last edited by Mtn. Biker123; 11-07-2009 at 06:22 PM.

7MGTE
    That panoramic did not come out to well, Ramon was sitting right next to me and he is floating 5 feet above me

Anyway, you tease (pic wise).

banned
    My camera was stoned!

Bandolero Crew N.M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr boo boo
    Trying to plan a ride for Sunday and just thought I would see where everyone rode today. MTBIKE52 hows Otero looking? Mtn. Biker123 and Supra where did you guys ride today, I'm sure there will be pics later. Anyone else get out today? Where?
    We covered all of David Canyou, Otero,Bando and Tunnel. Its all in great shape. A spot here and there,but not much. The worst of all is at the junction of Otero and Tunnel. Good stuff.