off to ride
    Jun 2008

thanks to the fellow who helped...

my friend out today. We were riding Elena Gallegos and my buddy's handle bar came lose and of course my hex wrench wasn't in my bag. I think Mt. Biker123 was with the guy who let us use the wrench (you looked familiar from pictures on the site). But thanks for the help, would have been a nice walk for my buddy if you wouldn't have came by! we owe you a nice frosty beverage.

a side note to the ride - today was the first trail ride with the clipless pedals. Only had one fallover! actually had three, but twice I was lucky to have a nice boulder on my side to help me catch myself. The other, flat out fell on my face!

Jeremy

banned
    That was Steve...aka: Shile

Sorry, I was busy shak'n the dew off the ole Lilli pad. We waited for a bit, but it didn't seem like you guys were up for any company. I will tell Stevie you said thanks.

Also, pretty balsy to pop the cherry riding clipless off-road I practiced in a nice tuff of grass before I hit the dirt.

off to ride
    Jun 2008
    dang, well I felt bad enough bugging you guys and having you wait on us to fix the bars. Then, I thought it might be you, but wasn't sure so I just thought let you guys go on your way.

and I think we were in awe by the balance your friend displayed! he was facing downhill, clipped in and starting hopping sideways and backwards up a small boulder, then just balanced while he waited for you.

next time I'll make sure to introduce myself!

banned
    Yep, thats Steve for you. He's got some mad trials skills! Just before we saw you, he did a trials move all the way up steep rocky section going to the top of the downhill where we saw you guys? He didn't take the easy way to the right either, he went left!

Glad it worked out either way. We ride Tues and Thurs around 4pm and will probably be sticking close to the FH's as the east side stuff is a little sketchy if you loose too much daylight. See you on the trails!

RCC
    Bandolero
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    Yep, thats Steve for you. He's got some mad trials skills! Just before we saw you, he did a trials move all the way up steep rocky section going to the top of the downhill where we saw you guys? He didn't take the easy way to the right either, he went left!
    that's right steve's a freaking animal! but he's s good animal!
    I heard the mission bell
    And i was thinking to my self
    This could be heaven or this could be hell...

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RCC
    that's right steve's a freaking animal! but he's s good animal!
    I did the whole climb and did all of the 'new' tech features 'no dabs' . It was a first! Then he went stole the spotlight with that move at the end ?