Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Thanks to the Bandos...

930 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  ABQ Clydesdale 
#1 ·
and especially Lynn. Yesterday my buddies and I hit the Nothing Drop for the first time, and we credit the Bandos with the inspiration to do it. I watched Lynn hit it a couple weeks back which served as the real impetus to try it.

Here are a few photos. The first one is my buddy Travis hitting it about 10 minutes before I got my courage up.

The second and third photos are my roll-ups to find courage. Unfortunately the camera battery died before my 2 times of hitting it could be captured.

If someone can tell me how to upload a .mov file or convert it to something that can be uploaded, then I can also post a brief video of Travis' run.

Anyhow, thanks again!

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Thanks Cabra! Friday was a good day. Made it up all 3 sisters for the first time, down the Nothing Drop, down another loose downhill section further south, and a little technical move on the downhill above the Menaul p-lot. Stoked for sure!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.