Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thank You MTBR

Bandolero Crew N.M.

Thank You MTBR

Don't know if you noticed, but you can now see who gives you a pos or neg rep. on your account page. We can now see who has been giving all the NEG. reps. So all my thanks to Andy N for most of my NEG reps and even following me to the Az. threads to give me Neg. reps. and Jim Beam. Thanks guys. Good to know.
    Sent on my Droid while hitting that $h!t

mtbr member
    So cool. Yea, it's looks like AndyN and Jim Beam have been negging me too and I've never met them but I'm really looking forward to crossing paths with them in the future.
    The Dude abides.

Bandolero Crew N.M.
    Hey thanks Jim Beam for the remarks that you just left me. Telling me to get a life. Your the one focused on my post. You get a life and don't worry about me. And yes I'm 57, so if you want to call me a geezer.What ever floats your boat. And yep, I've been known to wear tube socks. Sorry that bothers you. Any thing else? Post it up here where we can all see your immaturity. Proud of my socks and proud of my age.

mtbr member
    Tube socks are warm!

mtbr member
    Wow. AndyN has also giving me neg rep. For apparently no reason that I can see that makes sense.

One for posting how much I like my new bike, and one for this post offering info to the OP that was relevant to the thread:
    "The new Avid Elixir 7's are solid. I work as a mechanic at an LBS and have built quite a few of those bikes. I have also ridden our demo Epic Comp 29 a lot.

Solid bike".

??

What a d0uchenozzle.
    2014 Tallboy 2

Stucco Bucket
    Andy you're a punk ass little *****. 11 times haha. No bike skills and no people skills.
    I knew it was you on the first one but 11? Get a girlfriend or something

mtbr member

The Rep thing is stupid anyway

The Rep thing is a pointless exercise in pointlessness.

Lots of green points and two bucks will buy the same cup of coffee as someone with lots of red points and two dollars can buy.

Pointless.

I'm sure I'll suffer some Neg Rep for this....
    "You'll thank me when it's all said and done"

RCC
    Bandolero

Plain and simple fellas...

If you don't have the huevos to say it to someones face,then don't say it to them behind the privacy of your PC.
    I"ll prolly get a neg rep for that

p.s.
    Stevie,I love the way you look on them tube socks
    RCC
    I heard the mission bell
    And i was thinking to my self
    This could be heaven or this could be hell...

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    All this talk about geezers in tube socks... Nothing wrong with tube socks, I especially like them with sandals. You are a true geezer when you forgo the tube socks and wear your dress socks with shorts and sandals.

I'm down for some neg rep!

I wonder what Da' Goats neg rep chart looks like.

mtbr member
    OK. I don't get it. I looked and probably missed it in the usage guide, but what is the 'rep' thing about? All I can figure out is that some trolls use it to throw poop and run. I got a 'neg rep' for suggesting that a free-body-diagram could help explain the different forces on a brake rotor from a 29" wheel vs. a 26". Not that I care, mind you. I didn't see any money leave my bank account and I still have my birthday. Is there some practical consequence, or does it just make the troll look petty and stupid?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrebyter View Post
    OK. I don't get it. I looked and probably missed it in the usage guide, but what is the 'rep' thing about? All I can figure out is that some trolls use it to throw poop and run. I got a 'neg rep' for suggesting that a free-body-diagram could help explain the different forces on a brake rotor from a 29" wheel vs. a 26". Not that I care, mind you. I didn't see any money leave my bank account and I still have my birthday. Is there some practical consequence, or does it just make the troll look petty and stupid?
    Its usefull ... if a user has no rep and just a red chicklet it typicly means their a troll. Or if thhe have lots of rep points it means they post alot have been on the board for a while and people like what they post.., beyond those two assumetions its not usefull at all.

Bandolero Crew N.M.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmtim View Post
    I wonder what Da' Goats neg rep chart looks like.
    I've given plenty of pos reps, but only one neg rep. Goat got that one when he recently chimed in just to do his usual rant against the Bandoleros.He had not contributed here in quite a while and he just wanted to stir things up. Just like the other two guys that have been called out here. They rarely if ever contribute here but felt it necessary to throw neg reps and make crude remarks

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hcarreathers View Post
    All this talk about geezers in tube socks... Nothing wrong with tube socks, I especially like them with sandals. You are a true geezer when you forgo the tube socks and wear your dress socks with shorts and sandals.
    But even better while wearing your Speedo!

Moo

I <3 NM
    Oh man.. this is going to be FUN!

"Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

@trailgrinder
    Yes it is! I was never one to give out the red, but it sure is fun to see who neg repped ya

7MGTE

thx 4 the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by mtbike52 View Post
    Don't know if you noticed, but you can now see who gives you a pos or neg rep. on your account page. We can now see who has been giving all the NEG. reps. So all my thanks to Andy N for most of my NEG reps and even following me to the Az. threads to give me Neg. reps. and Jim Beam. Thanks guys. Good to know.
    Those two have hit me as well.

Andy gave me pos rep for the TJ stolen bike thread and posted his name. Then I bumped an old Red Mesa thread and and gives me neg rep without his name and writes troll, lol. Who's the troll? You can act real cool when I can't see your name? Coward.

Then I was trying to give info on a latitudes thread and Jim Beam gives me neg rep on that thread. He posts to go sit on my high horse? Real brave but does not post his name. Again, coward.

After you posted this mtnbike52 I checked my feedback and saw both of them doing this as well. Like you said glad mtbr is doing this, finally.

I guess the Andoleros are making a come back?

Bandolero Crew N.M.
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypso View Post
    Its the Repocalypse!

I have had the pleasure of some backroom dealings with some of the mods here. Most of them just let me slide for the most part cuz I try to participate in a meaningful context. It isn't until I post here in NM that I get the ban hammer. I always figured it was someone here that had an axe to grind, who might have friends in high places, and reported me to Walt or Crisilio.

I was posting under new account a few weeks ago and Roberto (AKA Jim Beam) sent me a friendship request, and soon after my account was deleted. I think he had gotten wind that his charade was soon to be up. I guess that was his way of coming clean. Someone said it best already with reference to d0chenozzle.

It's kind of a shame that MTBR kept people in limbo and allowed this to go on for so long. I don't think its necessary to be thankful, either. It should have been demanded it long ago. People have gotten perma-banned for much less than what has been demonstrated by these two RepMongers!
    Second that.

High Alpine Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbike52 View Post
    I've given plenty of pos reps, but only one neg rep. Goat got that one when he recently chimed in just to do his usual rant against the Bandoleros.He had not contributed here in quite a while and he just wanted to stir things up. Just like the other two guys that have been called out here. They rarely if ever contribute here but felt it necessary to throw neg reps and make crude remarks
    I only give Neg's to those who really deserve it... and anyone associated wih the Bando's usually deserves it because of their online approach of leveling personal attacks on everyone, including someone like AndyN!!!

And gee, I wonder why nobody contributes to this board any more... maybe it's because "Broken Beer Bottle" never got going! So sad really!
    Dug-Da-Goat

Something changes at 12,000'
    ...so welcome to the Odyssey!

Building your trails at FooMTB

High Alpine Adventure
    Oh yeah, I always had your back daGoat!

I knew it wasn't you.
    How come that doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling!

A yeah, Bry, I actually tried to get you unbanned a while back by Gregg, but he wasn't buyin' it!
    Dug-Da-Goat

I <3 NM
    There was a time when the NM forum had more content (with respect to ride reports/pix/general banter), perhaps those times will come back again.

This forum is far from dead and gets its share of content and contributions from folks who feel motivated to share.
    Last edited by MTBNate; 12-23-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Bandolero Crew N.M.
    Oh yeah, I always had your back daGoat!

I knew it wasn't you.
    I sure thought Goat had a hand in them. But AndyN and Jim Beam proved me wrong. Sorry Doug. It must have taken a lot of time and effort for them to keep chasing people around MTBR to give them neg reps and leave stupid remarks. And Jim Beam told me to get a life. Wow!

Bandolero Crew N.M.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGoat View Post
    I only give Neg's to those who really deserve it... and anyone associated wih the Bando's usually deserves it because of their online approach of leveling personal attacks on everyone, including someone like AndyN!!!

And gee, I wonder why nobody contributes to this board any more... maybe it's because "Broken Beer Bottle" never got going! So sad really!
    Those guys brought all this on by them self. They are the ones following everyone around with their neg crap. Other than when you chime in with your neg crap,and their neg crap things are quite mellow and friendly here. But go ahead and blame the Bandoleros. Now everyone else here can see. Typical Goat post.

I <3 NM
    I'm going to give folks a pass on the neg reps, as long as they post some occasional content.

It's a new day and everyone deserves a new beginning.
    Last edited by MTBNate; 12-23-2012 at 02:39 PM.

High Alpine Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBNate View Post
    I'm going to give folks a pass on the neg reps, as long as they post some occasional content.

It's a new day and everyone deserved a new beginning.
    I guess if folks don't bash Titus Racer-X's I'm cool... just wish the Bando's would adopt a trail!
    Dug-Da-Goat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast