Thread: Taos Rides?

mtbr member

Taos Rides?

Hi,

I am going to be in Northern New Mexico for a few days and would like to do a few of their best rides. I will arrive the evening of June 28th and I am hoping to ride the 29th, 30th, July 1, and maybe the 2nd.

I am pretty close to being an advanced rider (although I am not into jumping off boulders). I have not found a trail I haven't been able to ride (I have walked a couple of stretches of certain trails). I can ride pretty technical stuff yet also enjoy cross country (52 miles is my longest day-ride). You can get a good idea of what I've ridden by looking at my website called

Mountain Bike Dairies

So, I am wondering what trails I should ride and also looking for riding partners.

When I ride with people I usually feature them in my stories (unless they prefer not to be).

Let me know your favorite trails and whether you'd like to take me on them.

Thanks,

Joe

P. S. I am going to be riding in Colorado Springs earlier that week, so if you know that area maybe you could recommend some rides there. Thanks.

mtbr member

Taos Rides

I am going to be in Northern New Mexico for a few days and would like to do a few of their best rides. I will arrive the evening of June 28th and I am hoping to ride the 29th, 30th, July 1, and maybe the 2nd.
    Sorry, I had to change those dates. It looks like I will be in Taos on June 25, 26, and 27. Anyone there that wouldn't mind taking me out on a ride on any of those dates?

Thanks.