mtbr member

super last minute request

[SIZE=3]Hi -- my boyfriend is in Santa Fe right now thru Monday, for a job interview. He has both Saturday + Sunday free to check out the area + ride. Since the trip was all last minute, he was unable to figure out hooking up with any riders to check out the local trails.

Does anyone know of any group rides in the area or is maybe willing to meet up for a ride?

He does have access to a bike and his skill level is advanced east-coast style...so roots, rocks etc and i'm sure he's up for most anything as long as he gets to ride!

He does not have internet access, but I can get him any + all messages/info.

thanks! shari[/SIZE]

banned
    If you two want to camp Saturday/Sunday night, they will be doing some work on the CDT at Cumbres Pass. Doug can use all the help he can get. Some of the best alpine scenery around, so I've heard. I am headed up myself in about an hour. It is about a two hour drive for you if you are interested. The Sunday ride will be to die for!

mtbr member
    [SIZE=3]
    Thanks for the info.

Is it possible to go up for just one of the 2 days, or is it an entire weekend type of thing?

and it's only my guy, i'm stuck in Boston![/SIZE]

crap magnet

I'm riding Sunday about Noon

Between stints at work. Nothing major. Trails above Santa Fe. 3hrs ride time. See if he's interested and I'll PM my cell #.
    When you find yourself on the side of the majority it's time to pause and reflect.
    -Mark Twain

banned
    Check your PM's.