banned

SS...new log ride!

Although I am on the injured reserve for a few days due to a nasty digger on Otero, we managed to build a new log ride on Secret Stash! Look for it

mtbr member
    Great job hitting the log perfect the first and last time....
    Dp you think Turner will let me trade my Niner for a new RFX?

banned
    I awoke with what appears to be a cracked rib, bruised hip, shoulder, elbow, and wrist. But the helmet and bike are ok, I think.

Seriously, you might call and see what they will do on a trade-in. They were accepting another brand as trade in for something like $600

Bandolero

NM Discount

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    I awoke with what appears to be a cracked rib, bruised hip, shoulder, elbow, and wrist. But the helmet and bike are ok, I think.

Seriously, you might call and see what they will do on a trade-in. They were accepting another brand as trade in for something like $600
    There might be a Bandolero/NM discount too. They seem to have a dedicated following in Northern NM.
    See the trails, be one with FOO-MTB.
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

mtbr member

Turner

Thanks for the info on Turner....Hope you feel better sooner than later.
    Looks like colorado might have been a bust anyway since youcracked yourself up.
    If it makes you feel any better. Im sick as hell today...Im heading home in a few minutes

Bandolero Crew N.M.
    Cant wait to check out the log. Right in my back yard. Thanks!.Hope your better soon. Must be something in the air out there. I cut my shin to the bone going over the two big trees across the trail on the other side of David Can. Shin will heal, more important, the Bike is ok.

mtbr member
    Good job on the log.

Hope you start feeling better soon. That was a nasty fall.
    Attached Images Attached Images

banned

All good!

Went back on the SSchwinn to retrieve my shades. Found them just above the drop @ the boundary. My rib and wrist in giving me the most trouble, but I should be good to go for the weekend.

I haven't had one like that in a while, and I will think twice about poking at you guys when you wreck. Thanks for the help last night, I felt like a dumbaZZ