Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

South west trip!!

914 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  NE2NM 
#1 ·
Well as some of you know the wife and I took a trip to Baja california to visit family, on our way back we had planned to spend three days in California to visit friends and kick back by the ocean.
While there I got away two mornings to go and do some riding.I rode the san Juan trail in Orange Couny,this trail is not overly technical or anything but does have some of the best flowy single track I have ever ridden.

After leaving the southern california area,we had planned to stop for three days in the Boulder City Nevada area for me to ride Bootleg canyon,do some hiking ,visit the Hoover Dam and kick back on the lake(Lake Mead).

And after leaving Nevada we had planned to stop in the southern Utah area for me to ride the gooseberry mesa area and do some hiking in Zion National park.

here's a few pix of California the first leg of our trip.no action pictures on most of the rides as I was riding mostly solo.peace.
RCC

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
The second leg of our trip was Boulder city Nevada...here's a few pix of Bootleg canyon which is got some techy sections.peace.
RCC

Attachments

#3 ·
And finally the third leg of the trip was southern Utah.here I rode a trail in saint George with a local dude, member of the TeamSanchez and the next day was the Gooseberry mesa trails.
Good times! and then we get back yesterday to some cold ass weather:madman:
RCC

Attachments

#5 ·
supramk388 said:
Wow! Looks like an awesome trip :thumbsup: Nice job on those drops and thanks for the sweet pics Ramon :)
Thanks Ricky...it was an awesome trip, the south west sure is an awesome land!
RCC

#11 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Where are the pics from The Goose?
Didn't really get any,too busy riding and after a little while the weather started to turn ugly so I speaced out and forgot to take any.sorry.
RCC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.