Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    banned

Some more of your smashes, crashes, and hits...lets see 'em!

Our friend Crash88 has some really spectacular wipe-outs. He's 'that' guy for sure...meaning I really don't see how he is able to just dust himself off sometimes Especially, when Bruce (even as vertically challenged as he is) could hurt himself just rolling out of bed, to the point of not being able to ride his bike for a week.

RCC has the real goods, but knob managed to catch a pretty nasty fall on my cam later in the ride. What you don't see is that he had an intimate moment with a tree standing to his right in the first pic, before making the 2-3' freefall.

Anyone got any carnage to contribute from yet another great MTB season here in the desert southwest?

banned
    ..and the Hits!

Knob narrowly avoids the "endo"!

Wrekn' Crew!

RCC is back...

I found a better line than Crash, but as you can tell I not 'too' sure. You can get an idea of this little drop to the left of the frame in the very first picture of this thread.

Good Day, gentlemen

Last edited by Mtn. Biker123; 10-26-2008 at 08:15 AM.

7MGTE
    Nice ride fellas! Wish I could have made it but my lazy ass did not build up my HT in time Not sure if my frame/shock is shipping on Monday so I will build back up my Schwinn today so I do not miss next week.

EDIT:

Cut out the props to my boys, they are all awesome in there own way and I will leave it at that.
    Last edited by supramk388; 10-27-2008 at 08:46 PM.

Bandolero

cruisin & boozin...

I want to see the endo pic of crash on the double. Where's RCC's input on this?
    See the trails, be one with FOO-MTB.
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

RCC
    Bandolero
    Nice pix Bryan!..It was awesome to get on the bike again after a month of not been able to! sorry I had to bail out a little soon but someone had to keep some company to Jose

All and all I had a blast fellas. good ride,good company,good weather I love Nuevo Mexico! peace
    RCC.
    P.S.
    the following pix aren't spills or anything like that just randon stuff I captured on camera from yesterday's ride enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I heard the mission bell
    And i was thinking to my self
    This could be heaven or this could be hell...

RCC
    Bandolero
    Allright I think this is the pic everyone wanted to see so I got to put it all on its own! drums please! peace.
    RCC

P.S.
    Dave youre one tough dude brother! I hope youre OK! take care.
    I heard the mission bell
    And i was thinking to my self
    This could be heaven or this could be hell...

banned
    oooh! ...Doh!, that looked like it hurt! Nice capture...even better crash, Crash .

Glad to see you came out of it unscathed .
    Last edited by Mtn. Biker123; 10-26-2008 at 04:28 PM.

banned
    Nice pix RCC.

Is Paul doing what I think he's doing? WTF!

Nice style Delnorte. Thanks for popin' in.. We are all looking forward to next weeks jaunt.

Bandolero
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    oooh! ...Doh!, that looked like it hurt! Nice capture...even better crash, crash.
    nice ride guys. It hurt a LITTLE but doing great today.see ya next time

mtbr member

Hope Ya Ya Ya

Thats right...I rolled it....ugh
    But I brought beer that has to count for somethihng!?!?!

banned
    I'm just having some fun. You killed it yesterday! Thats some tough arse climbing. Would be interested to know what the total gain is on that ride.

mtbr member

Lsst week this week its all the same

MTNBKER123 will do anything for beer!!

mtbr member

More of the same

He said if I carried the bike to the top he would ride down...
    I did my part...It took 15 minutes to haul that "T" up that trail...He plumetted down the first time no problem...of course he wasnt satisfied with his first run so he did it again!
    The 2nd run was interesting...It startd off good then the line disapeared and speed took over...He missed the line and had to bail It was awesome!
    He did a hand vault off a big rock into a thorn bush then leg spring and flip nearly hitting a 3' x 3' rock...Judges score card was all 10's
    He is thinking about trying out for the gymastic team...
    WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU IN MENS GYMNIST TIGHTS

Check out the pic with front forks fully compressed...

Its always fun to dare someone and even better when they pulll it off!!

Good Job

banned
    Thanks for the play-by-play! The first picture says it all. I was hurtin' for sure. I must have overextended my thumbs on my HB's when my front wheel got chalked up after ( accidentally ) taking the drop off of the last ledge.

mtbr member

All Thumbs

Did you get the pic of you searching for a phone signal?

BTW
    I didnt know you had thumbs...
    Looks like the cycle of evolution has finally caught up with you...
    Soon you will be evolving to a higher form of mtn biker...when you finally switch to a 29er
    Its OK.... "T" makes a great 29er that will work for

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=supramk388]TJ nice style on the log ride but what happened to the "Bandolero crusher"? QUOTE]
    Reecardo, definitely missed you on this one. We had an awesome crew, plus I brought back some cheap Canadian beer (Lucky Lager & Kokanee) from my North Shore/Whistler trip for the Bandoleros. Was hoping to share one with you, but we downed one in your honor, amigo.
    By the way, I'm re-naming the new bike, which should be here by this Wednesday. She's now called the "Bandolero Whip". So you better be looking out for the "Whip" next weekend, amigo.
    And yes, Crash88 was true to his namesake for sure. Hope his momma don't see those pics...she'll take his bike away!

mtbr member
    Nice pix RCC.

Nice style Delnorte. Thanks for popin' in.. We are all looking forward to next weeks jaunt.
    123- Just got word from a hiker friend that there is no snow on our preferred route next weekend. Hopefully the Band-o-Cherro's are still game to hit that new trail we talked about.
    Prepare to get rolled by the new "Bandolero Whip".

Gonna be puttin' some hurt on the Turner's.

banned

Wouldn't miss if for the world

I don't know which is worse that...
    or this!

7MGTE
    [QUOTE=delnorte]
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388
    TJ nice style on the log ride but what happened to the "Bandolero crusher"? QUOTE]
    Reecardo, definitely missed you on this one. We had an awesome crew, plus I brought back some cheap Canadian beer (Lucky Lager & Kokanee) from my North Shore/Whistler trip for the Bandoleros. Was hoping to share one with you, but we downed one in your honor, amigo.
    By the way, I'm re-naming the new bike, which should be here by this Wednesday. She's now called the "Bandolero Whip". So you better be looking out for the "Whip" next weekend, amigo.
    Yeah, sorry I missed it but hope to make the next one up in SF. "Bandolero Whip", nice lets see if it lives up to its name

So TJ... Do you and Frankie got room for one more in the "Wrecking Crew"? I do not ride a Turner I will be on a Canfield soon. I wanted to see if you were talking apps?

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=supramk388]
    Quote Originally Posted by delnorte

Yeah, sorry I missed it but hope to make the next one up in SF. "Bandolero Whip", nice lets see if it lives up to its name

So TJ... Do you and Frankie got room for one more in the "Wrecking Crew"? I do not ride a Turner I will be on a Canfield soon. I wanted to see if you were talking apps?
    Dude, If you were a Bando, then you are already in the Wreckin' Crew. We are one in the same brotha. It's like having a chapter of Hell's Angels in San Fran & another in L.A.
    We all ride and live the lifestyle as it should be ridden and lived. So welcome, my fellow Wrekin' Crew brother. I'll have Frankie Flats add your name to the bathroom wall in the bike shop to make it official.
    Are you gonna be rollin' the hardtail this Sat on the new trails? I'm assuming we will be adding REM to the ride, but it's still great on a hardtail... just bring extra tubes if so.

banned
    [QUOTE=delnorte]
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388

Dude, If you were a Bando, then you are already in the Wreckin' Crew. We are one in the same brotha. It's like having a chapter of Hell's Angels in San Fran & another in L.A.
    We all ride and live the lifestyle as it should be ridden and lived. So welcome, my fellow Wrekin' Crew brother. I'll have Frankie Flats add your name to the bathroom wall in the bike shop to make it official.
    Are you gonna be rollin' the hardtail this Sat on the new trails? I'm assuming we will be adding REM to the ride, but it's still great on a hardtail... just bring extra tubes if so.
    Amen!

Behold The Matrix

7MGTE
    Awesome!!!
    Yes more than likely on the XC HT and I will be running my Big Bettys tubeless so no worries.

mtbr member

You know that the basic tool to change a tire is a wrench, right?

mtbr member
    Great ride boys. You guys step it up a notch every time.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pcupach
    MTNBKER123 will do anything for beer!!
    Bryan, I just happened to look up today, and realized where that was. I could tell from the pictures that it was steep, but in reality, it's you've-got-to-be-kidding steep. I can't imagine you cleaning it, or walking away from not cleaning it. Too bad there's no video - especially of the second ride. I'm inclined to say I'll push your bike up there anytime, just to see you do it, but I'm not sure I could.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast