Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: SFH Rollering

  1. #1
    Bandolero Crew N.M.
    Reputation: mtbike52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    874

    SFH Rollering

    I know rollering is prob not a real word, but it sure is fun. Rollering around with Ramon, Lynn, Bruce and myself. Awesome day. Ramon hits a near vertical wall. Sorry, I didn't rock my tube socks today. Next time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SFH Rollering-sfh-rollers-003.jpg  

    SFH Rollering-sfh-rollers-004.jpg  

    Last edited by mtbike52; 12-30-2012 at 08:50 AM. Reason: asked to remove 2 pics
    Sent on my Droid while hitting that $h!t

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wsmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    518
    Just reading the title... I thought you were riding on rollers...

    Now I see you're just balancing on sloped boulders... maybe call it "SloDering"!
    Maybe, "BalSlopDering"... naw, that's no good...

    How long can you guys maintain balance in those positions?
    How do you get back down to level ground?


    Nice pics
    Wish the places I ride locally were dry and bouldery like the pics... we just got rain, mud... oh well

  3. #3
    Bandolero Crew N.M.
    Reputation: mtbike52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by wsmac View Post
    Just reading the title... I thought you were riding on rollers...

    Now I see you're just balancing on sloped boulders... maybe call it "SloDering"!
    Maybe, "BalSlopDering"... naw, that's no good...

    How long can you guys maintain balance in those positions?
    How do you get back down to level ground?


    Nice pics
    Wish the places I ride locally were dry and bouldery like the pics... we just got rain, mud... oh well
    You just get your butt back, pucker up and hit that $hit. Hope you stay balanced because you get down to flat ground quick. Were blessed here. When the high country has snow, the foot hills are usually ride-able. Hard to beat what we have. here.
    Sent on my Droid while hitting that $h!t

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wsmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbike52 View Post
    You just get your butt back, pucker up and hit that $hit. Hope you stay balanced because you get down to flat ground quick. Were blessed here. When the high country has snow, the foot hills are usually ride-able. Hard to beat what we have. here.
    I think my joke was lost in translation...

  5. #5
    Bandolero Crew N.M.
    Reputation: mtbike52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by wsmac View Post
    I think my joke was lost in translation...
    Sometimes I"m a little slow. I'm just an old geezer you know.[inside joke].
    Sent on my Droid while hitting that $h!t

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wsmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbike52 View Post
    Sometimes I"m a little slow. I'm just an old geezer you know.[inside joke].
    Yeah.... sorry, should've given you more time...
    Don't worry... sometimes I have to rethink my own jokes

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    40
    Geezer!!!

  8. #8
    RCC
    RCC is offline
    Bandolero
    Reputation: RCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,494

    Good pics stevie...

    Nice running into you yesterday
    RCC
    I heard the mission bell
    And i was thinking to my self
    This could be heaven or this could be hell...

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wsmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by b_andrada View Post
    Yes, your sense of humor pretty much sucks.
    Well... at least you admit to reading it!
    lol

  10. #10
    I <3 NM
    Reputation: MTBNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,019
    Geezalero



    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •