Thread Pollution

Saved alot of $ from not racing

Saved some cash that I normally would have spent doing the race thing this summer.and look what i did with the muuula,I built myself a geary
    Attached Images Attached Images

banned
    She's a bute! Look at all of the cool gadgets to play with...all twenty-seven of them. Care to finish what we never started last week?

Hey, wait up!
    It's not the racing, it's the driving. gas prices

cute bike

Thread Pollution
    Quote Originally Posted by LCdaveH

cute bike
    ooopss wrong picture,this one is mine. gas prices,food and hotel/motel accomadations really stuck it to me last year.This year i saved $ for bike and that Vegas thing that happens during the 3rd week of September.i still don't own a automobile and who cares, I feel my priorities are right on track.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by makachut; 08-16-2008 at 06:27 AM.

Hey, wait up!
    Quote Originally Posted by makachut
    ooopss wrong picture,this one is mine
    and mine

Single Speed Junkie
    and mine

Sweat coil shock.

mtbr member
    and mine

I bet you've taken her over some killer jumps...
    "You'll thank me when it's all said and done"

Basura Blanca
    Jan 2004
    So what bar is that you're running? Looks similar to the FU2 bar I put on my pseudo roadie cross bike. NuMexDonna's using ti for the bike leg of the LA triathlon tomorrow and we both think it's purrrr-fect.
    - Joe

Saved some cash that I normally would have spent doing the race thing this summer.and look what i did with the muuula,I built myself a geary

Thread Pollution
    Quote Originally Posted by NuMexJoe
    So what bar is that you're running? Looks similar to the FU2 bar I put on my pseudo roadie cross bike. NuMexDonna's using ti for the bike leg of the LA triathlon tomorrow and we both think it's purrrr-fect.
    - Joe
    On one Mary bar,slightly tilted down{makes it look like a modified roadie bar} with ergo grips.

I <3 NM
    ever think of building up a 29r 1x9? those are gaining popularity out here in the teh flatlands...
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

Fragilie

Nice bike...
    Last edited by Eric B; 08-17-2008 at 09:10 PM.
    It's Better To Die On Your Feet Than To Live On Your Knees. (Emiliano Zapata)

Mythical Creature

cute bike
    Very true.

If I get the preliminary "OK" for Signal Peak - we'll look to stuff the car with others. To make it 'final' I'd want at least (3) total in the car - perhaps 4.

We'll see.
    follow me on Twitter!
    "It's better to regret something you HAVE done, than something you haven't..." -

mtbr member

polluter

Weird Wheels: Could More Bikes in San Francisco Pollute the Air?

Why does San Francisco, the city that gave the world “Critical Mass,” seem to lag other American cities in becoming bike-friendly? Maybe because San Francisco gave the world Critical Mass.

Bike riding, like so many other things in the Bay Area, has become a political battlefield. The latest salvo is the charge that making San Francisco more bike-friendly will lead to more pollution. That’s the battle cry of longtime local gadfly Rob Anderson, whose legal challenges have so far paralyzed the city’s plan to add dedicated bike lanes. His argument:

Cars always will vastly outnumber bikes, he reasons, so allotting more street space to cyclists could cause more traffic jams, more idling and more pollution. Mr. Anderson says the city has been blinded by political correctness. It’s an “attempt by the anti-car fanatics to screw up our traffic on behalf of the bicycle fantasy,” he wrote in his blog this month.

mtbr member
    Perfect now you can keep up even though you are old, fat, and weak. But who are you going to to tap to teach you to shift that easy-chair?

S
    If we want this sport to be a success, we need more categories. That way everyone can have a medal.

Thread Pollution
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwLdyIdY6U8
    name of the bike is MCR9 ,I'll just close my eye's...