banned

Santa Fe trail beta

I've been following the heli crash on TV and it seems like there is quite a bit of snow on deception. Thinking of riding up there on Saturday...exactly how clear is it up there?

Thread Pollution
    it will melt by then.I just think it's Fkd that people act like there in Disneyland when in the wilderness.Those search and rescue people put ther lives on the line and it just p!sses me off when people go into the wild unprepared.

banned
    I really hope they find the missing Trooper.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by makachut
    it will melt by then.I just think it's Fkd that people act like there in Disneyland when in the wilderness.Those search and rescue people put ther lives on the line and it just p!sses me off when people go into the wild unprepared.
    Ditto that.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    I've been following the heli crash on TV and it seems like there is quite a bit of snow on deception. Thinking of riding up there on Saturday...exactly how clear is it up there?
    My buddy was up there yesterday on a ride I bailed on (thankfully). He said there was only 5 inches up there but it all came in in about an hour (while he was there). I just took my kid to preschool and could see the towers on the drive. It's melting fast, noticeably less white than yesterday afternoon. Saturday will be golden.

mtbr member
    Yeah, I have to agree with Maka. Just because you are planning on hiking in cocaine country Boliva doesn't mean you should do a warmup on Baldy (did they check weather conditions?).