just ride it....

Rio en Medio, LOST CAMERA 8/2/08

Iím hoping that I can get a little help from fellow Rio en Medio trail users.
    I lost my digital camera (Canon Power Shot S200) while riding the Rio en Medio trail today (8/2/08). It was in a small black Lowe case that came off of my pack while riding.
    If anyone comes across this camera I would appreciate very much if you could contact me.

Thanks for your help,
    Tom
    Ph: 505-821-3765
    Email: tasholmes@msn.com

banned
    Hey Tom, looking at my pictures from the first descent from the ski area. It does not appear that the camera was attached to your CB at the bottom of said descent. You may want to start your search on the uppermost part of REM.

just ride it....

updated LOST CAMERA info:

Thanks Bryan,

Anna and I went up to REM this morning and we ran into a family that was hiking the trail.
    They told us that an older couple mentioned they had found the camera yesterday at about 5:30 pm and left it on a boulder near the trail.
    We searched the area they described, from the 150/163 trail marker back to the waterfall and did not find it.
    Looks like someone else beat us to itÖ it was probably time for an upgrade anyway.

Thanks again for the help,
    Tom