Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: REM Report...

  1. #1
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330

    REM Report...

    There appears to be quite a few trees down on REM. Anyone want to head up there during the week...say tues/wed for a bit trail clearing? I took my buddy Jeffe up there yesterday. Still fun, but there are some pretty big logs across the upper sections.

    RR is in great shape, though. Here he is...feeling strong



    ...and not so strong. It was a tough ride for him on his 45lb Norco.



    But well worth having for the descents.









    Magic Shroom anyone?


  2. #2
    Bandolero
    Reputation: notaknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,428

    Crazy Train

    Nice pics.

    Your day went better than mine. Glad you got the Ravens Ridge bit in.
    See the trails, be one with FOO-MTB.
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

  3. #3
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    Quote Originally Posted by notaknob
    Nice pics.

    Your day went better than mine. Glad you got the Ravens Ridge bit in.

    This tells me absolutely nothing.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    104
    Ravens's Ridge.... they sent us down that for the SFBFL, me on a hardtail. Needed a crow bar to pry my hands off the grips at the bottom. Is that a fun ride on a AM/DH bike?

  5. #5
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    Its great on 5-6" travel bike!

  6. #6
    Thread Pollution
    Reputation: makachut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,738
    Anyone know how to get to Phil's world?Is it pretty obvious to find if I look at a map?
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    27
    Never been there. Read an article in Mountain Flyer that made it sound pretty sweet. Directions are at the bottom of this page.

    http://www.go-colorado.com/Phils-World-Colorado/

    Cool pics:

    http://mountainflyer.com/news.cfm?itemid=204

  8. #8
    Thread Pollution
    Reputation: makachut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Twindad
    Never been there. Read an article in Mountain Flyer that made it sound pretty sweet. Directions are at the bottom of this page.

    http://www.go-colorado.com/Phils-World-Colorado/

    Cool pics:

    http://mountainflyer.com/news.cfm?itemid=204
    Sweet thanks for the link..I love that mtn.flyer for its photos,,,,butt there writers is weak as a possum caught in the culvert during an afternoon flash flood
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    99
    maka those trails are as easy as po to find, i'll take you or draw a map on a napkin.
    "Show em how we do it in the 505, show up late and leave early!" -Pete

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SSweetleaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    666
    Does anyone know how to get to Tipperary? Are the trails fun? What about nightlife?

  11. #11
    GeoMan
    Reputation: GEOMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,707
    Quote Originally Posted by SSweetleaf
    Does anyone know how to get to Tipperary? Are the trails fun? What about nightlife?
    The town is situated on the N24 route between Limerick and Waterford and has a railway station on a line following the same route, but has an infrequent service. However, the nearby station of Limerick Junction has full services to Cork City and Dublin in addition to Limerick and Waterford. Tipperary railway station opened 9 May 1848.

    GPS coordinates: 52.474416N 8.161983W
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #12
    I ride with tools
    Reputation: Jim Beam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,312
    Quote Originally Posted by GEOMAN
    The town is situated on the N24 route between Limerick and Waterford and has a railway station on a line following the same route, but has an infrequent service. However, the nearby station of Limerick Junction has full services to Cork City and Dublin in addition to Limerick and Waterford. Tipperary railway station opened 9 May 1848.

    GPS coordinates: 52.474416N 8.161983W
    Can I ride my downhill sled there or is it more of an AM/XC scene?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •