half-fast rider

Passing through, where to ride.

Hey all,

Read the visitors sticky. Passing through tomorrow 9/6. We've been in Sedona, and are heading back to TX. Would like to find someplace between here and there to ride Sunday, and stay Sunday night. Our route will ideally take us into TX somewhere around Lubbock.

What would be a good place to get a ride in, that's not too far off our route. Anyone willing to tourguide?

Riding hardtails, so more to the cross country end of things than freeride or downhill.

Thanks for any insight.
    A wise man once said: "Always Ride"

mtbr member
    I am going to ride tomorrow. 9/6 Either at Cochiti or some type of Rio en medio ride. If this sounds like something you would be into it I would be glad to play tour guide.

half-fast rider
    Quote Originally Posted by SSweetleaf
    I am going to ride tomorrow. 9/6 Either at Cochiti or some type of Rio en medio ride. If this sounds like something you would be into it I would be glad to play tour guide.
    Thanks, we appreciate the offer.

Where are those rides located? We'd be driving from Sedona, so wouldn't be a first thing in the morning kind of ride. We're getting rain here now, so may ride here in am, then head out. Weather is kind of keeping our plans in flux.
    A wise man once said: "Always Ride"