mtbr member

Pajarito This Weekend - NEED HELP!

Pajarito is running the lift this Saturday. I've got a bunch of new sections cleared on the new jump trail but need a serious amount of help* finishing up many more table top jumps.Plan was to ride Saturday, dig a bit Sat. night and camp out. Sunday morning (no lift running) more digging to try to get mostly finished. If anyone is interested in helping post here so I can figure out if I should stay up there The trail at present has 5 finished jumps. I have 10 more jumps ready to be fixed up and trail buffing and a bunch of big berms. After this I'll add a few here and there & extend the trail some more - final trail will have 35 jumps (15 to 30 feet, they're tabletops if I get help, they'll become doubles if I have to do it by myself ) PLEASE HELP,

this is the start of the trail
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bandolero
    Is this the dotted line trail off of Aspen for Trouble west of Sidewinder? I'd love to help out but won't be up there this weekend. Sorry about that.

I'm hoping to be up there on the 16th-17th to enjoy the fruit of your labor.
    See the trails, be one with FOO-MTB.
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by notaknob
    Is this the dotted line trail off of Aspen for Trouble west of Sidewinder? I'd love to help out but won't be up there this weekend. Sorry about that.

I'm hoping to be up there on the 16th-17th to enjoy the fruit of your labor.
    KINDA- The dotted line is called Natural Selection and is mostly finished (it has the steep rock roller slabs) The new jumpline starts at that dotted line and branches off at the Road and heads toward Half Aspen. It will kinda be like Half Aspen but with big table top jumps (like "A-line" in Whistler or "Money" at Keystone) There will be plenty of chances to help since this will take at least till the end of the year to finish to the bottom. See you in a few week Bruce

C S
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rsclimb
    KINDA- The dotted line is called Natural Selection and is mostly finished (it has the steep rock roller slabs) The new jumpline starts at that dotted line and branches off at the Road and heads toward Half Aspen. It will kinda be like Half Aspen but with big table top jumps (like "A-line" in Whistler or "Money" at Keystone) There will be plenty of chances to help since this will take at least till the end of the year to finish to the bottom. See you in a few week Bruce
    I won't be able to make it for a few weeks (travel for work and then back to school), but I'll definitely show up Sept. 13 and/or 14 and I'll help out as much as I can. I've been wanting to help build after enjoying the mountain so much, but my schedule has been preventing that so far