Thread: Pajarito video

Pivotal figure

Pajarito video

Well it took long enough but I finally got the video uploaded (got a new computer). We were out there in June and got 2 days on the Mtn. I only ran the camera on Sun so we didn't get all the runs (no Muy Loco, Air Raid...). Anyway, here's the link; hope it doesn't disappoint too much!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It9ISNjp7sI
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

Is the bike OK?
    Nice job! Good timing on the merge off the top log ride and the person coming in from the easy side. We need a right away sign there or something. I also liked the crash seens at the end of the video.

off to ride
    Jun 2008
    that's pretty cool! some of these trails I've seen amaze me!

Pivotal figure
    Yeah, the timing on the upper log was pretty cool. You can actually see me kinda stall out so Micki has time to get out front. I just wish we had more time to get the other trails on there as well.

mtbr member
    I Love this video. Great to see "ENDLESS" trail riding and stunts. Put the video on Vimeo.com, They have a much higher resolution site. I'm finding boosted mpeg4 files come out pretty crisp but you can do any file type and download 500MB !!!! a week . GREAT JOB

crap magnet
    You were making it look so easy I was beginning to think maybe even I could pull that stuff off.

Thanks for wrapping the vid with the crash scenes. You saved me a trip to the ER.
    When you find yourself on the side of the majority it's time to pause and reflect.
    -Mark Twain

Pivotal figure
    Editing makes EVERYTHING look easy You can tell by all the splicing just how hard it is to get a clean run on those sections. It would have taken all day to get a solid run (if at all) and I didn't even film the hardest stuff! I'll have to check out that Vimeo site; it is a bit annoying to have a nice resolution end up looking lousy after compression.