Is the bike OK?

Pajarito - A few pics from another great weekend.

Before I start this thread I want to re post the link to the video kenbentit recently posted in case anyone missed it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It9ISNjp7sI

We had another great weekend at Pajarito . Saturday was great all day riding and partying on the mountain. We had a big showing with people from all over including the Rough Riders from El Paso. I rode hard all day Saturday and then took my camera with me today hoping to get a lot of pictures while riding with my daughter, Michelle. I ended up having to take my son Ben home at lunch time after he bashed his thigh on the Muy Loco rock garden and when I got back I only had time for one more run with Michelle before the lifts got shut down for lighting . Anyways, here's a few from the day:

Michelle & I got first lift up into the early morning fog. On the way up I drilled her on wet weather braking and cornering which she learned fast:
    Pajarito1_RideUp.jpg

We started out with a way down we call Michelle's Way. The sun started popping out on the first ride down:
    Pajarito2_MichellesWay.jpg

Headed west to Half Aspen Michelle got a bit too close to the soft side of the wet traverse (just grass, no problem )
    Pajarito3_MichelleFall.jpg

Two bucks were enjoying the wet grass under the chair:
    Pajarito4_Buck.jpg

On our last run Michelle wanted to tackle Dog Patch. She handled it like an expert:
    Pajarito5_MichelleDogPatch.jpg

After it looked like the lifts wouldn't re-open we hit the dirt jumps with some others:

Pajarito6_DJs1.jpg

Pajarito7_DJs2.jpg

Me:
    Pajarito8_DJs3Neal.jpg

Dom:
    Pajarito9_DJs4Dom.jpg

Pivotal figure
    Nice pix, I really like the fog; would've made for some cool video
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude