mtbr member
    Feb 2013

other Trails around las cruces, groups to ride with?

I have been riding dona ana and a mountain in las cruces since i got here in may and i enjoy them. I was wondering what other trails are around the area. Also i have been riding by myself mostly and looking to network and maybe trail ride with others in the area.

I <3 NM
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron wolfe View Post
    I have been riding dona ana and a mountain in las cruces since i got here in may and i enjoy them. I was wondering what other trails are around the area. Also i have been riding by myself mostly and looking to network and maybe trail ride with others in the area.
    there's these guys:
    Rim Rattlers Home Page
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

mtbr member
    HI Cameron, my name is Ryan and I live in Las Cruces. The best night to get in a group ride is Tuesdays at the DA's. Once time changes the group gets there around 6pm. With the current time I get there around 4-4:30. Sat. and Sunday mornings are also good. Other decent trails are the North Dona Ana's and A-mountain is ok.

Hit me up if you want to go hit the trails!

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Ryan View Post
    HI Cameron, my name is Ryan and I live in Las Cruces. The best night to get in a group ride is Tuesdays at the DA's. Once time changes the group gets there around 6pm. With the current time I get there around 4-4:30. Sat. and Sunday mornings are also good. Other decent trails are the North Dona Ana's and A-mountain is ok.

Hit me up if you want to go hit the trails!
    thanks ill try to make it to dona ana tuesday i ride a mountain alot too cause its right down the road from campus