Basura Blanca
    Jan 2004

Other LA "bike shop" - name/contact?

A neighbor was asking if there was an alternative in town to the Bike Doc, and I could not remember the name of the guy who just hung out his shingle this summer. I think he's a firefighter and perhaps is located on Barranca Mesa. Anyone? TIA,
    - Joe
    We rejoice in our suffering, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character.

mtbr member

Atomic City Cycles

His name is Mark Whitcomb. I think his business name is Atomic City Cycles or something like that. His card is on the bulletin board over at the Coffee Booth.
    "You'll thank me when it's all said and done"

Basura Blanca
    Jan 2004
    Thanks BB! I'll pass it along.
    - Joe
    We rejoice in our suffering, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character.

mtbr member
    I think he lives over by the airport instead of Barranca. Never used him....been meaning to swing by to see if he happens to have a spoke.
    "My life's ambition is to see a musical version of MacBeth performed by chickens."

Basura Blanca
    Jan 2004
    Thanks Von. If it's for a 26er or 29er, I might have one if he doesn't. Shoot me an email at work if you strike out.
    - Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Rotmilky
    I think he lives over by the airport instead of Barranca. Never used him....been meaning to swing by to see if he happens to have a spoke.