Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Bandolero Crew N.M.
    Got to finally go for a good long ride today. David Canyon, 3-Bs, Otero and Tunnel. Longest ride for me in three months. Since I broke my collarbone. It was awesome! Trail conditions are pretty dang good. It's dry, but not as bad as last year. Last year the trails were powder. While heading down Otero I came across some Bern. Co Fire- Rescue guys walking a bike. They were with a biker that just broke his collarbone. Wow! Talk about flashbacks. He was in good spirits and walking out with the Fire guys. A slow healing process ahead. Every body take care out there.
    Sent on my Droid while hitting that $h!t

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbike52 View Post
    Got to finally go for a good long ride today. David Canyon, 3-Bs, Otero and Tunnel. Longest ride for me in three months. Since I broke my collarbone. It was awesome! Trail conditions are pretty dang good. It's dry, but not as bad as last year. Last year the trails were powder. While heading down Otero I came across some Bern. Co Fire- Rescue guys walking a bike. They were with a biker that just broke his collarbone. Wow! Talk about flashbacks. He was in good spirits and walking out with the Fire guys. A slow healing process ahead. Every body take care out there.
    Odd that there were 3 or more ppl in his group, but they opted to call the firemen instead of helping him out themselves. They were all huddled in the p-lot while they firemen had to hump 3 miles up to fetch him. It only took one of them to bring his bike down, but there were 7 total. Pretty sure most, if not all, of his group had left by the time he made it out. The firemen were in good spirits, though, as was the dood from the pain meds.
    They need to leave the easy riding for the dona anas and leave all the girly men with waxed bodies and tights there as well.

mtbr member
    Excellent out there this afternoon.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrebyter View Post
    Excellent out there this afternoon.
    Most!
    They need to leave the easy riding for the dona anas and leave all the girly men with waxed bodies and tights there as well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4