Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Aug 2007

One of the best I've seen ...

Hadn't seen this one before.

Freeride Mountain Biking in BC - YouTube

"I think you don't need brakes to ride that ... " (Matt Hunter)
    Last edited by Garson; 11-26-2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: quote

ride more
    Mar 2007
    Nice

I <3 NM
    "We owe trailbuilders for every smile they put on our faces."

Thanks all.
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

I <3 NM

I <3 NM
    Most of the guys in that vid are mid 30's to mid 40's...

hope for us aged types.

Pinkbike's Hurtin' for Vert 2012 - The Riders - Pinkbike

I <3 NM
    Indeed, indeed.

What's that bit at end? I saw something moving left to right..

I <3 NM
    Fu.....!

Last edited by MTBNate; 11-28-2012 at 07:37 AM.

mtbr member
    Boy Nate, the mods made it look like you are talking to yourself.

A damn good New Mexican video just wiped right off our(?) site.
    The Dude abides.

I <3 NM
    Quote Originally Posted by rpinata View Post
    Boy Nate, the mods made it look like you are talking to yourself.

A damn good New Mexican video just wiped right off our(?) site.
    I know. I wanted to include it in a quote so it would stay around, but...

I don't know why the Mods just don't allow him permission to post here in the NM Forum and block him from the others they don't want him in.

Better yet, they should make me the NM mod..

mtbr member
    You'd make a fine Mod and at least you'd be in our state.

Maybe somebody else might post that vid in the NM vids forum. I wanted to see that last part again.
    The Dude abides.

Bandolero Crew N.M.
    The Mod here is a joke. I vote Nate for mod. They need to get over them self. Don't matter what he posts, they pull it right down. Don't matter how many here want to see it. Good video or pics, don't matter to them. Another joke is the reps. You can't provoke people or call them names on the forum but you can post whatever names and crap there without posting your name. That makes so much since. Some of the things and names posted in my reps is pretty bad. If posted on the forum they would have been kicked off. They are more interested in keeping Brians Video out. Sorry for the rant.
    Sent on my Droid while hitting that $h!t

I <3 NM
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbike52 View Post
    Another joke is the reps. You can't provoke people or call them names on the forum but you can post whatever names and crap there without posting your name. Some of the things and names posted in my reps is pretty bad. If posted on the forum they would have been kicked off. They are more interested in keeping Brians Video out. Sorry for the rant.
    The whole anonymous rep system is bad here on MTBR. All it takes is checking a box in the Admin control panel to make the send's name visible to the reciever. That feature keeps most folks civil.

Too bad it isn't used.

mtbr member
    **********s

I <3 NM

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    The Mod here is a joke. I vote Nate for mod. They need to get over them self. Don't matter what he posts, they pull it right down. Don't matter how many here want to see it. Good video or pics, don't matter to them. Another joke is the reps. You can't provoke people or call them names on the forum but you can post whatever names and crap there without posting your name. That makes so much since. Some of the things and names posted in my reps is pretty bad. If posted on the forum they would have been kicked off. They are more interested in keeping Brians Video out. Sorry for the rant.
    That's one of the reasons NMBikeSociety.com is going up. Why make money, site visits, for someone who does not care about the local scene.

I <3 NM
    Quote Originally Posted by atenciole View Post
    That's one of the reasons NMBikeSociety.com is going up. Why make money, site visits, for someone who does not care about the local scene.
    Noble endeavor, but (imo) its web format & layout seems more confusing than it needs to be. I feel Empty Beer was better while it lasted.
    Last edited by MTBNate; 11-29-2012 at 07:34 AM.

Bandolero Crew N.M.
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBNate View Post
    I feel Empty Beer was better while it lasted.
    Second that.

mtbr member
    Noble endeavor, but (imo) its web format & layout seems more confusing than it needs to be. I feel Empty Beer was better while it lasted.
    I know Larry is looking for feedback on the site. Let him know how things can be better. One thing for sure, he will be featuring some great photography and film on the site. I'm sure your awesome photography would fit right in there.
    NMBikeSociety.com seems like it will have a wider appeal to more people than Emptybeer did. I feel it could evolve into a great site over time.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by delnorte View Post
    I know Larry is looking for feedback on the site. Let him know how things can be better. One thing for sure, he will be featuring some great photography and film on the site. I'm sure your awesome photography would fit right in there.
    NMBikeSociety.com seems like it will have a wider appeal to more people than Emptybeer did. I feel it could evolve into a great site over time.
    plus the name is better:

NMBS

"Mi amor Nuevo Miércoles!"

-cabra cadabra

I <3 NM
    Quote Originally Posted by Calhoun View Post
    plus the name is better:

NMBS

heh

7MGTE

ebc

I feel Empty Beer was better while it lasted.
    If ebc was better why did it go away? I left ebc because the mods were deleting my posts when I was told ebc would not do those things.

I <3 NM
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388 View Post
    If ebc was better why did it go away? I left ebc because the mods were deleting my posts when I was told ebc would not do those things.
    Not sure why it went away, domain name expired maybe?

I meant the content on EBC wasn't better per se, but the user interface was better.

MNBS's site appears much different to navigate thru than EBC or MTBR (both use standard forum software). Also, my mobile phone doesn't do NMBS's layout any favors, unlike this forum which works great with the Tapatalk forum app (granted I haven't done a search to see of NMBS is Tapatalk enabled - an over sight on my part).

Content-wise, from what I've been able to see of NMBS it looks fine, just getting to it doesn't seem intuitive. Perhaps this is because I haven't signed up for an account though - is all the good stuff for registered users only?

Bandolero Crew N.M.
    Good to see the NEG REP jurk is still around. And I say jurk to be very nice. To bad this jurk is not MAN enough to put their comments out here where your jurk remarks can be seen by all of us. Be a MAN and put your name to your remarks. Come on moderators, do something about this no name rep crap. If I have a remark to make about someone, I'll say it right here in the open or right to you. I sure won't hide when I say it. This crap is getting so old. Step up MTBR befor the N.M. forum people move somewhere else.

Bandolero Crew N.M.
    I'm fed up with the Neg reps to the point that it not worth the effort. I had posted lots of stoke until this crap started. Now I just think its time to move on from here. Or just keep my post very limited.

I <3 NM
    Quote Originally Posted by Repster View Post
    Post up a screen shot of those remarks, so when we do find out (and we will) the community can see what kind of coward he really is. The whole rep thing is a joke, anyway. There is nothing valid about a system that allows for people to anonymously taunt someone in private with zero consequence. It is the same as being bullied, but I guess that is status quo for MTBR. If it were done in a PM it could be reported, and the offender banned. I'm assuming that you can report abuse and/or foul language? Regardless, any Moderator worth his salt would be able to trace the IP to a user/Sock Puppet account. My guess is that it is indeed a Sock Puppet, and that by itself is reason for the ban hammer.

Send gregg or francois a PM, Steve. Matter of fact, everyone should send them a PM and keep doing so until they do something about it. It's ridiculous.

Signed,

Bandrada
    I'm fed up with the Neg reps to the point that it not worth the effort. I had posted lots of stoke until this crap started. Now I just think its time to move on from here. Or just keep my post very limited.
    Don't do that, bro. I'd just forward the comments to gregg or francois as Repster says.

And keep up the stoke and east mt updates!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast