Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member

Upset

First vid with my 120 dollar GoPro knock off... The NoPro

1080p... turn it on

Did you seethe awesome freeway time lapse?

did you see my balls?

Airborne Flight Crew
    Nice!

What do you think of the cam? Seems to work pretty good. I liked the climbing part, you must have had your wheaties that morning...

...not a fan of the T-Bag Cam...
    Airborne Flight Crew

Jerry Hazard – website

mtbr member
    The cam is good but not great. The sound sucks. But I like the screen. I can switch from time lapse to normal adjust resolution and all that. ... i tried recording a timelapse in a 30 min section and it locked up the cam. Which wasnt a huge loss. the time lapse sucked. That climbing section was just a normal clip that i sped up. .. i got about 2.5 hrs of battery life. Thats without turning the cam off amd recording for about an hr... i might buy a narrow lens to better record others riding in front of me and ill deff be buying an extra battery and a chest mount.

If you compare it to the gopro white the extra 80 dollars gets you much better sound a little bit better picture. But you dont get a screen replaceable lens 8mp cam vs 5 and tripod screw mounts. Weather or not that maters i dont know. I just wanted a cheap cam and thats what i got ao im very happybwith it so far.

mtbr member
    Very cool Vid there, Fuglio. Some of those lines I've seen but haven't the balls to take.

And you can't go wrong with that funky ol' Beck song. Kinda fits the SFH's to a tee.
    The Dude abides.

Airborne Flight Crew
    Very cool that is has an lcd screen and tripod mount. I thought the video looked great.

You an replace the lens on GoPro's though - well at least on the housing part:
    Lens Replacement Kit | GoPro Accessories | HERO3 Lens Replacement
    Airborne Flight Crew

Jerry Hazard – website

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jhazard View Post
    Very cool that is has an lcd screen and tripod mount. I thought the video looked great.

You an replace the lens on GoPro's though - well at least on the housing part:
    Lens Replacement Kit | GoPro Accessories | HERO3 Lens Replacement
    The camone comes with a 170° fov the after market ones are 140° and 94° . Ill be getting a narrow lens for filming riders in front of me. I think it will work out well. Its not the best cam out there but for the price im very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by rpinata View Post
    Very cool Vid there, Fuglio. Some of those lines I've seen but haven't the balls to take.

And you can't go wrong with that funky ol' Beck song. Kinda fits the SFH's to a tee.

The lines arnt so bad hopfully we'll meet up again . If you can follow people into them you get the speed see somone else do it and youll clean em all no problem.
    I did like how the vibe of the song matched the video. Its kind of a boring vid and the song makes it bareable...

mtbr member
    What are thing looking like in that area right now? Probably still too snowy?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by delnorte View Post
    What are thing looking like in that area right now? Probably still too snowy?
    Its all metro abq. Where did you think it was? Unless you talking about a diff video....

The est side should be all good in less then a month.

mtbr member
    delnorte gettin' after it last night at the Trash Pit. This lip was way abrupt and would have made me go OTB had I tired it.
    nix that, livin la vida bandos is a good idea when you're on a Mojo HD

"babies don't drink coors" - del norte

mtbr member
    Resurrecting this here old thread. We've been hittin' up the Winsor trail recently and figured we'd put together some shots. Radioactive makes her beautiful debut and I be the goofy fellow on the orange Titus. Cheers

mtbr member
    Moab 2013 Too shaky, and i forgot lower porcupine. Guess I need to go back next year.

mtbr member
    That was a cool vid, Fug! Great memories!

mtbr member
    Ok, after lurking the NM forum for quite some time….I decided to put together a video of myself riding out at Otero Canyon. The climbing portion of the video was taken last year and the somewhat DH part was over the last few months. Riding days this year have been few and far between compared to last year, but I try to at least hit 1 new jump and 1 new climb each time I make it out to Otero. I haven’t gotten to the point that I’m hitting the really big stuff or the log rides….but that will come in time.

Anyways, hope you like the video, thanks goes out to the Bando’s who took the time to show me around the mountain and helped me get my two wheels off the ground.

See ya on the trails, Jeff
    Last edited by WWStone; 05-14-2013 at 10:29 AM.

mtbr member
    Good video and good riding. Looks great. Doesn't look like the bigger stuff you want to hit is too far away for you. Thanks for sharing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3