Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

NM Bike Shops

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  the_owl 
#1 ·
Hello NM friends. I'm with Free Spirit Cycling Jerseys Free Spirit Alaska bike jerseys, cycling socks, bike wind jackets, athletic wear and our Rep here in Alaska will be visiting bike shops in the Southwest (AZ, NM, CA, TX) to increase our presence in those states.

I'm contacting this forum to get info on your preferred shops who sell/would like to sell relaxed club cut jerseys. I'm not trying to sell jerseys to you folks, I just want to get a good list of shops that you like and recommend.

I hope you can help.

Thanks,

Pat

#3 ·
Then shoot down to Las Cruces and hit Outdoor adventures. The owners name is Don and they have been around cruces forever. The other shop here is ride on sports who's owner is Dave but I doubt you would get anything out of that grump, unless you carry golf jerseys for his real customers. Then go to El Paso 50 miles away there are a ton of bike shops there. Defiantly worth a day or 2 to come through all the way down to El Paso.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.