Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    [1. Eagles Nest
    2. Cows Nest]

Ok, gotta weigh in. Eagles Nest is too much like Birdhouse: we'll have the Audubon Society 100 deep dinking with their binos when Old Sckool comes hurtling down the trail.

"Cows Nest"? I know about pies but didn't know cows did nests. But I'll trust PT here since I'm not intimately familiar with the personal habits of farm animals.

I like the bone theme after seeing what a dedicated bike shop and many volunteers accomplished up at Phil's World in Cortez. No mountains but fun riding. So more bones may appear...

Bottom line: I really don't give a rat's arse (hey, sort of punchy but inappropriate) about the trail name. I just want Skerry to line up some more projects: I'm feeling definite withdrawal symptoms...

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by skerry00 View Post
    I don't really consider my vote having any more weight than the next person. But figure I'll offer my opinion. First, I'm not a big fan of "Turn and Burn" I understand the idea but I'm partial to names that aren't so flashy I guess. I do like the idea that the name would reflect the location and/or some aspect of the trail. Therefore I'll put my vote in for "Lookout" or maybe "Lookout Ridge" or "Birdhouse Ridge," I dunno....

Like I said in another thread, it'll be a while until we get the sign materials so there's some time to hash it out. Either way, I hope whatever name is decided upon, it's acceptable to everyone and especially folks who helped build it.

Anyone know how to set up a poll? Maybe we can do it that way...
    In recognition of all those who put in the time to make the trail happen (sadly, I was not one of them) how about "Volunteer's Ridge"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofishy View Post
    Saw this today..
    your years in cub scouts didnt go to waste

mtbr member
    BTW...I donated soma dose NUTS just for you, Fug

I know Pistachio is your favorite
    and i know your faviorte kind are "deez" nuts lol

donate nuts?

... to put in the bird house,?... im so lost
    Last edited by Fuglio; 12-04-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Hammer

No good Not cool

Saw this today..
    Nicely made birdhouse. Dirt bag way to try in decide the name for the rest of us.
    Placitas Tim

mtbr member
    Lol @ dirt bag. He found it there.

Jeez!!!!

Hammer
    So you assume that I was speaking directly to the dude who just joined today and who's first post was the birdhouse post? Well, you must be mistaken. So, sorry to Ofishy if he thought I was talking about him. To whoever put up the birdhhouse, it is a bag way to try in decide the name for the rest of us.
    Placitas Tim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2