mtbr member
    Aug 2008

looking for 1 day tour guides in Santa Fe for expert rider?

looking for 1 day tour guides for a expert rider in Santa fe for a day. any suggestions of tour guides / websites? I'll be solo so would be nice to join a group advanced tour guide.

Bandolero

God save the Queen

You look religious.

XC/AM/FR/DH/SFDFH?

Santa Fe will make you pray that the hurtin will stop, regardless of your beliefs.
    See the trails, be one with FOO-MTB.
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

mtbr member
    No experts in NM, only pros.

Bearlike
    Try Mellow Velo on Old Santa Fe Trail (It's near the Plaza area)

http://mellowvelo.com/

They do guided tours.

Good Luck

-B
    Is a mirage real? Well, it's a real mirage.-E. Abbey

banned
    This sounds like a classified add. I think MTBR is gonna want a piece of the action

Seriously, you sound waaaaaayyyy too uptight. Relax a little and browse through our little slice of MTBR heaven. I think you can come up with a few ideas of your own and then check back.....mmmmmmmmKay.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyN
    No experts in NM, only pros.

LOL!! just don't want to be on a ride with a newbie! I'm looking for a ALL DIRT RIDE
    all give those guys a call. thanks.

mtbr member
    First, just go to a Santa Fe bike shop and buy this one map: Map of the Mountains of Santa Fe & the Pecos Valley. Then PM me telling me your style of riding (XC, AM, FR, etc). I'll tell you what trails to hit according to how long you want to ride.
    I'll point you in the right direction.

I <3 NM
    Quote Originally Posted by delnorte
    First, just go to a Santa Fe bike shop and buy this one map: Map of the Mountains of Santa Fe & the Pecos Valley. Then PM me telling me your style of riding (XC, AM, FR, etc). I'll tell you what trails to hit according to how long you want to ride.
    I'll point you in the right direction.
    Third: Bring good, I mean really good beer for the guide. Yes, some (ok, most) will be consumed on the actual ride itself, but that's how it's done in Nuevo México.

fixed

"Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    if you want to ride, and you're not going to bring a heart rate monitor and a sea of spandex you're welcome to send me a PM. next ride for me will be saturday midmorning/afternoonish. it will involve alot of climbing. bring me beer or...

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacticacidbath
    if you want to ride, and you're not going to bring a heart rate monitor and a sea of spandex you're welcome to send me a PM. next ride for me will be saturday midmorning/afternoonish. it will involve alot of climbing. bring me beer or...
    Did you get the contact info you were looking for? I can get you through to Isaac directly. I'm sure he'd be willing to help you out...if it is a good cause, and you could provide some proto's.