mtbr member

Mission accomplished - thnks to all

No longer Lookn - thanks for all help
    Last edited by delnorte; 07-26-2008 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Mission accomplished

7MGTE
    HT or FS? FS is prob to expensive for what you are looking for now but I got a NEW HT frame I could let go.

Frame only 165.00 New in box, never used. Size small, year 1999 Schwinn Homegrown

Old School
    Jun 2008
    SupraMK388,
    I love your taste in frames. I had a very nice Yeti Arc i built up around 95 that was stolen from my apartment back in 2000. I still miss that bike. I had the chance to visit the Yeti factory in Durango when my bike was being welded and got to see it before it was complete. The factory crew was nice enough to put me and my little brother on demo bikes and take us on a really epic MTB ride. It was an awesome experience that I'll never forget.

At that same time i was working for a bike shop that was a Schwinn dealer and we had a HG HT and a HG FS bike that i got to race and ride on a regular basis.

It's a shame that bike got stolen. I ended up replacing it with a litespeed Tanasi, but now that Yeti is back to building frames in Colorado, I'm itching to own another.

Anyway, sorry for the derail, but every time i notice your signature i end up thinking of my old custom Arc, my days working at Wheeler's in Kansas City, and just how cool the HG bikes were for their time.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388
    HT or FS? FS is prob to expensive for what you are looking for now but I got a NEW HT frame I could let go.

Frame only 165.00 New in box, never used. Size small, year 1999 Schwinn Homegrown
    I LOVE THOSE BIKES. Lookin for a full bike...but if I find a deal on a full bike w/ a bigger frame, but nice components, etc., I'll keep that sweet Homegrown in mind! It would be perfect...dammit!

Bandolero

Teti no more...

Quote Originally Posted by nmyeti
    SupraMK388,
    Anyway, sorry for the derail, but every time i notice your signature i end up thinking of my old custom Arc, my days working at Wheeler's in Kansas City, and just how cool the HG bikes were for their time.
    I think SupraMK388 is Yeti-less.

See the trails, be one with FOO-MTB.
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

Old School
    Jun 2008
    Ouch! That's a painful picture.

Thread Pollution
    I know of a small Titus racer x for sale,Call me or ask Deb and Jason for John and Jeans #.

7MGTE
    Quote Originally Posted by notaknob
    I think SupraMK388 is Yeti-less.
    For now but a new one is one the way. Soon I will be back on an 08 Yeti hardtail.

Single Speed Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by delnorte
    Lookn for a MTB - 13.5 to smaller 15" frame w/ decent fork & disc brakes for my lady. Anybody know of one for sale at good price?
    Got quite a few parts, disc brakes, fork, headset.... No frame though unless she is 6'2"

mtbr member
    I'm looking for an
    XS Santacruz Juliana,
    XS Titus Racer X, or;
    XXS Yeti ASR

Bandolero

Ttiwwip

Quote Originally Posted by NE2NM
    I'm looking for an
    XS Santacruz Juliana,
    XS Titus Racer X, or;
    XXS Yeti ASR
    I've got to see you on one of those...

See the trails, be one with FOO-MTB.
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

mtbr member
    I've got a small Gary Fisher HiFi GS I bought new for my wife in the spring that I'm looking to sell. I figured it was the sweet spot of being a bike good enough that she would be able to tell if she actually enjoyed off road biking, while not going overboard on great parts in case it turned out she hated it. I figured if she got really into it I'd upgrade anything she ever complained about. It's nearly entirely stock except for some Candy SL's.

Unfortunately it turns out my wife is a roadie at heart so I'm trying to unload it. I was going to see if Two Wheel Drive would take it on consignment this weekend actually.

She crashed a maybe six times, but all slow speed and no damage to the bike beyond a few scratches. If you are interested I'll post pics.

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=notaknob]I've got to see you on one of those...

probably would like something like this
    Attached Images Attached Images