mtbr member

Last Pajarito Lift Day-- Yeti Demo

Yeti will be coming straight from Interbike with all the cool new rides. Come check out there new freeride machines.

Demo truck will be right next to the lift to get some rides on the new machines on the mountain. Come get a ride on the cool yeti machines.

Lifts are open 9am-3pm for some rippin downhill on the new jump trail along with all the others. Check out the map at.

http://www.skipajarito.com/biking.php

7MGTE
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Hitter
    Yeti will be coming straight from Interbike with all the cool new rides. Come check out there new freeride machines.

Demo truck will be right next to the lift to get some rides on the new machines on the mountain. Come get a ride on the cool yeti machines.

Lifts are open 9am-3pm for some rippin downhill on the new jump trail along with all the others. Check out the map at.

http://www.skipajarito.com/biking.php
    Awesome I hope they have few smalls avl. if not it will still be cool to see the new bikes.

See you tomorrow

DLd
    mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Sounds sweet,
    I'll be up there, so it'll be nice to try out some Yeti's. I've always wondered what I'm missing out on with my Preston compared to a full-on DH rig.
    "Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion."-Jack Kerouac

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Me and three other guys from Cruces are coming up. Ready to rip on a 303 see what its like

mtbr member
    Feb 2008

left out

lucky mofo's! pajarito is an awesome little freeride mountain! My transition dirtbag was lovin' every minute of it. the trailbuilders have done an awesome job. Props to all the locals,
    I'll be back next year and hopefully they'll be open during the week, too!
    -Hiawatha

Is the bike OK?

Last Day of Season

Last day at Pajarito was a blast! Demo Yetis , killer weather , and awesome beer rounded out the day (my vote is the Marble Double IPA... good thing my wife was there to drive me home ). Here are the only pictures I had time to take:

Rich:
    Rich_BoneCrusherDrop.jpg

Andy:
    Andy_BoneCrusherDrop.jpg

Dom:
    Dom_BoneCrusherDrop_Cropped.jpg

Jason:
    Jason_BoneCrusherDrop.jpg

7MGTE
    Wow! That is sick ! Man just looking at that from the chair lift gets my heart racing boy. I thought I was going to try it Neal but Bryan said I was out of my mind to try that without the proper gear. Sometimes I need that and he was right but next year Neal I think I got that one in me, well hopefully .

It was nice talking with you and Rich throughout the day and got lucky enough to catch a chair up with you . I look forward to riding with you guys at the well and the river this off season.

Thanks again to everyone who puts in the hard work to give us an awesome FR/DH course it is greatly appreciated

Is the bike OK?
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388
    ...I thought I was going to try it Neal but Bryan said I was out of my mind to try that without the proper gear...
    Yeah, body armor is a must for stuff like this! The drop is very smooth but also very big and one mistake can send you over the bars into rocks. I haven't done this drop without full armor before and don't plan too in the future .

What's funny is the above picture of Rich with his elbows. Just minutes before I took this he went over the bars at the very end of the rock garden under the lift without any upper body armor. He certainly wished he had had it and he put his elbow pads on before hitting the drop.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Awesomeness

Yall are awesome .. Thank you all for building that stuff.. Los Alamos is the best in NM as far as i see it.. Till next year.. I will be there again as well.. Hope to see yall at the rampage.. Rampage or bust, tomorrow..peace

banned
    I hate to be repetative, but you guys did a great job! We had a blast this summer and I accomplished some things that I never thought I would. Great end to the season and I look forward to next year.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingoat111
    Yall are awesome .. Thank you all for building that stuff.. Los Alamos is the best in NM as far as i see it.. Till next year.. I will be there again as well.. Hope to see yall at the rampage.. Rampage or bust, tomorrow..peace
    Yeah Jammie,
    I think I might be going to Rampage now so I'll look for you . Also looks like I may be able to get down to Ruidoso for the FR Fest, Is it still on?
    RICH

Syrenne!
    One more shameless love letter for Pajarito from me: I can't say enough how thankful I am that Pajarito exists--Rich, Neal, Gary, all of the trailbuilders ROCK--thanks for constantly paying attention and maintaining the mountain! I gained an incredible amount of confidence this summer riding Pajarito--great job making a place when everyone can progress and FLY at their own pace!
    Go huck yourself.