Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fuglio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,615

    ... and if we just ... La Tierra Torture

    I'll be doing this race. Wondering if there's any other XC racers on the forum interested in it.


    HERE'S THE INFO

    La Tierra Torture

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: juan_speeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuglio View Post
    I'll be doing this race. Wondering if there's any other XC racers on the forum interested in it.


    HERE'S THE INFO

    La Tierra Torture
    I'm going to do the whole NMORS, aside from the first one in El Paso, and maybe not Sandia, 'cause I'll probably be burnt from the Colorado Trail Race the week prior.
    www.seanhannity.com <=not what you think it is.

    Homeopathy is the Air Guitar of Medicine.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by juan_speeder View Post
    I'm going to do the whole NMORS, aside from the first one in El Paso, and maybe not Sandia, 'cause I'll probably be burnt from the Colorado Trail Race the week prior.
    Wow. You gonna do the CTR? Can't wait to follow the SPOT's again this year. Are you gonna race it like a sleepless, hallucinating lunatic, or just an exhausted, bag-of-bones lunatic?

    Too bad you'll miss Coyote. I just rode the course today, and was reminded once again that any fast day on the Coyote is an epic smiles clinic.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: juan_speeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Garson View Post
    Wow. You gonna do the CTR? Can't wait to follow the SPOT's again this year. Are you gonna race it like a sleepless, hallucinating lunatic, or just an exhausted, bag-of-bones lunatic?

    Too bad you'll miss Coyote. I just rode the course today, and was reminded once again that any fast day on the Coyote is an epic smiles clinic.
    This'll be my second time. I'm going to try to peal 24 hours off of my time with slightly faster riding, less sleep, and better logistics.

    Probably a hallucinating lunatic.
    Last edited by juan_speeder; 03-18-2013 at 09:39 AM.
    www.seanhannity.com <=not what you think it is.

    Homeopathy is the Air Guitar of Medicine.

Similar Threads

  1. La Tierra Torture 2012 Registration is Open
    By Jemezc in forum New Mexico
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 11:24 AM
  2. La Tierra Torture Giving
    By Jemezc in forum New Mexico
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 07:22 AM
  3. 2011 La Tierra Torture Jersey
    By Jemezc in forum New Mexico
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 06:47 AM
  4. Registration open for Tierra Torture!
    By RichardinLA in forum New Mexico
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 09:15 AM
  5. Hey Tierra Torture Team!
    By RichardinLA in forum New Mexico
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 08:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •