I <3 NM

Smile Just Another White Mesa Ride

But ya gotta love it out there!

Ready to roll out

Riding Bros

Vistas

"Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

I <3 NM
    Damn, going to have to crank open my Panasonic digicam (again) and clean the dust out. Never had this problem with my old Nikon CoolPix.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Love those pics! Save for the dust spot at the top of the screen

I <3 NM
    yeah, sux.

I dont know why the Panasonic cameras get dust on the sensor.. it's pretty well buried in the guts of the cam, but, seems I have to clean mine regularly.

I should have stuck to Nikon CoolPix.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I'm just giving you grief. I would have never noticed if you didn't point it out. Looks like some good fun out there!!

I <3 NM
    Ah.

It's GREAT out there. The temps are cool and the trail is perfect.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    One of these days I'm gonna get me a good little camera to take on my adventures. I get sick of the sub par Iphone pics.

I love that trail. I'm gonna have to get out there pretty soon to check it out again.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Based on advice from a few people and all the posts on this forum about how awesome white mesa is I made my first trip out there yesterday.... Dude that dragonsback section sure gets the blood pumping (especially since I am NOT a fan of heights)! Really enjoyed the amazing views and the climb out through the hot springs was saweet.

I <3 NM
    No doubt! It was my second trip out there in 3 days - this being on Wed when I played trail guide for a buddy from out of state:

Trailhead:

Ahhh... Dragon's Back!

Vista's for miles - yeah that's a forest fire in Jemez Mts visible in the distance on the right

A bit of hike-a-bike (afterwhich there is a "taint-to-tire" decent)

Hittin' dat shiet!

Beer Break

On the Final Frontier

On the way back we stopped by this location from Breaking Bad Season 1 (BrBa)

A this point we took a lunch break back in ABQ - Since my guest was a BrBa fan, we ate at Loyola's on Rt 66 which was (the late) Mike's fav resturant -we even got his booth. After a good lunch, we headed up to the N. Foothills for a ride before hitting some ABQ breweries.

After the ride, our route to the beer took us right by Walt White's casa: