BOMB it
    Jan 2009

Intro to Mountain Biking Class at Elena Gallegos

This Sunday the 16th from 9 AM to 12 PM, an Intro to Mountain biking class will be held for those that are new to the sport or want to brush up your skills. In the class we will be going over trail etiquette, using brakes effectively, body positioning on the bike. and other technical skills.
    The class is free and will meet at the Double Shelter Reservation Area in Elena Gallegos.
    Equipment needed:
    Bike
    Helmet
    Water
    A snack or two
    Stuff that is not necessarily needed but perfered
    Gloves
    Spare tube
    Pump or C02 cartridge
    Some basic tools

To get to the Double Shelter
    First: From Tramway, turn right on to Simms Park Road which is the next right heading north on tramway after the Academy intersection
    Second: Continue up Simms park road until you reach a guard shack where you then can ask for specific directions to get to the Double Shelter Reservation area

I <3 NM
    Quote Originally Posted by alec3333
    This Sunday the 16th from 9 AM to 12 PM, an Intro to Mountain biking class will be held for those that are new to the sport or want to brush up your skills. In the class we will be going over trail etiquette, using brakes effectively, body positioning on the bike. and other technical skills.
    The class is free and will meet at the Double Shelter Reservation Area in Elena Gallegos.
    Equipment needed:
    Bike
    Helmet
    Water
    A snack or two
    Stuff that is not necessarily needed but perfered
    Gloves
    Spare tube
    Pump or C02 cartridge
    Some basic tools

To get to the Double Shelter
    First: From Tramway, turn right on to Simms Park Road which is the next right heading north on tramway after the Academy intersection
    Second: Continue up Simms park road until you reach a guard shack where you then can ask for specific directions to get to the Double Shelter Reservation area

what organization/shop is sponsoring this?
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

BOMB it
    Jan 2009
    well the city but its allredy overwith. it was last sunday

BOMB it
    Jan 2009
    well the city and BOMB but its already over with. it was last Sunday

I <3 NM
    well the city and BOMB but its already over with. it was last Sunday

I thought perhaps there would be one of the Beginner's Skills Clinics monthly..??

I know some n00b riders who would be interested.

BOMB it
    Jan 2009
    Well i dont know it was part of the ABQ Summer Series, but my group (BOMB) meets every Thursday night at 6 at the San Rafael and tramway intersection for weekly trail rides in the foot hills and we could give them some pointers.

I <3 NM
    Well i dont know it was part of the ABQ Summer Series, but my group (BOMB) meets every Thursday night at 6 at the San Rafael and tramway intersection for weekly trail rides in the foot hills and we could give them some pointers.
    cool, thx