mtbr member

I need a rental and a place to ride.

I'm in Albuquerque on business, and my trip has been extended through next week. I might have a chance to ride on Saturday or Sunday, and I'm looking for somewhere to rent a decent mountain bike and trail to ride on (and maybe some people to ride with). Being here for work, I don't have my bike, helmet, gloves, pack or any of the other things I usually take along. I'm an intermediate rider and usually run out of gas after three or four hours of decently hard riding. I'd appreciate any recommendations you could offer for a bike shop with rentals or local trails (maybe within cab distance of the 40/25 interchange).

Thanks,

Will
    [SIZE="1"]"Don't just give me your opinion, give me the right opinion." - one of my professors[/SIZE]

banned
    Check with Sport Systems (AKA Sports Outdoor) ask for Frank. Make sure to tell them that you want to 'demo' a bike, not rent. They have Yeti, Kona, some 29ers...etc.

505.296.9111 ask for Frank and tell him you heard about it here on MTBR.

For rides, I would suggest Foothills. From I 40 head East towards the mountains and exit Tramway and head North under the overpass. About a mile and a half, turn right on Constitution and it dead ends into a TH.

Good Luck!