mtbr member

Grandson and the Old Man

Did I attach a photo? Well, if I did then it's probably rotated as if to emphasize my technical incompetence. When I grow up (photographically speaking) I want to be Hazard or Fuglio. But more to the point, that's my 9 year old grandson and his Raleigh*hardbtail at the top of Elena. Yup, he pedaled that 26er all the way and scorched it going down the other side.
    Fellow riders, I think we're going to be OK. Keep the young ones coming.
    Grandson and the Old Man-0918131600a.jpgGrandson and the Old Man-0918131600.jpg

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Good job. I think think this year I will be dragging my 8 year old out to the foothills with me.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Genius
    Absolutely! I have been taking my daughter out with me at least once every couple weeks for the last 2-3 years. She will be 11 in May. She loves the ice cream afterwards. I do too.

8 is a great year to start. Thats about when I started riding the foothills.
    "I think im gonna go to walmart and look at the mountain bikes and see if i can salvage the rear frame."- Nick_Knipp 3/21/12

mtbr member
    Thats quality time right there. My kids are 4(almost) and 6. My son, the 4 year old likes riding a lot more then my daughter. Shes more of a rock climber. Its one of my faviort things to take them riding and watch them learn.

Its a good feeling to know I can do it all over again, If im as lucky as you