mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Grand Re-opening Party/Open House tonight at The Broken Spoke in Santa Fe

We are celebrating spring and our new location tonight, Thursday April 12th, from 5-8

Food and refreshments (Marble beer) will be on hand and we will wrap up the evening with a mellow bike ride to the plaza (bring a light).

If you drive, please consider parking in the neighborhood behind the shop (Taos St. near Young Park)

If you haven't been by our new location, tonight is a great opportunity to come check us out.

The Broken Spoke
    1426 Cerrillos Rd.
    Santa Fe
    505-992-3102
    brokenspokesantafe.com

I ride with tools
    Mike runs a great shop - everyone I have dealt with at the Broken Spoke has been knowledgeable and professional. He carries some nice bikes, too. My wife and I have bought 2 bikes there, after looking at all the shops in town we found the best value at the Broken Spoke.

Wish I could be there tonight to help put away the Marble (IPA, I presume).

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chapman505 View Post
    We are celebrating spring and our new location tonight, Thursday April 12th, from 5-8

Food and refreshments (Marble beer) will be on hand and we will wrap up the evening with a mellow bike ride to the plaza (bring a light).

If you drive, please consider parking in the neighborhood behind the shop (Taos St. near Young Park)

If you haven't been by our new location, tonight is a great opportunity to come check us out.

The Broken Spoke
    1426 Cerrillos Rd.
    Santa Fe
    505-992-3102
    brokenspokesantafe.com
    And I thought the drive to Rio Rancho was tedious.

Good luck, nothing beats a good local bike shop.

mtbr member
    This shop has some of the best, most thoroughly diagnostic mechanics in town. Much love to TBC! Always a great experience there.

Genius
    Been there... done that.... Nice new location. I will return as a customer.
    "I think im gonna go to walmart and look at the mountain bikes and see if i can salvage the rear frame."- Nick_Knipp 3/21/12

mtbr member
    Stopped in and gave them a little bit of biz Tuesday. Cool place. Too bad PJ isn't currently there.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    The late-night, mass bike ride to the plaza afterwards was a blast. Great shop, nice folks, fun party! Thanks.

mtbr member
    I somehow got seperated from the group on that ride. It was probably for the best, because I went over the bars in the Allsup's driveway on Baca St, giving a few people in the parking lot a good laugh. It's impossible to go OTB in front of a crowd of strangers and come away looking cool. I did land on all fours, though, saving this beautiful face for the ladies of Santa Fe.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Hey congrats Mike. Glad to see you're taking the plunge! Good luck from Wisconsin. I miss your abilities with a bike both on and off. Cheers.