Thread: Goin' to Jemez

banned

Goin' to Jemez

Gonna do that big loop again at Cochiti. Anyone else a glutten for some punishment this Saturday?

mtbr member
    The Bando Whip will be in full effect. Lets rock.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by delnorte
    The Bando Whip will be in full effect. Lets rock.
    Bring it! I owe you one

I <3 NM
    oop.. wrong thread..
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

I <3 NM
    Out brutha...

I am doing White Mesa later today tho.

PS: Did you take a dw*Link 5 Spot home with you??
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

banned
    Nope...the RFX was having none of it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    Gonna do that big loop again at Cochiti. Anyone else a glutten for some punishment this Saturday?

How was the ride Bry?

banned
    I didn't make it Chris. The Turner Demo dude was itching for a ride so I obliged. I definitely want to hit that loop soon. There's no way I could keep up with you so when your ready for a 8-10 hour day hit me up. I could probably do a little better than that, but its definitely a ball park figure.

mtbr member
    I didn't make it Chris. The Turner Demo dude was itching for a ride so I obliged. I definitely want to hit that loop soon. There's no way I could keep up with you so when your ready for a 8-10 hour day hit me up. I could probably do a little better than that, but its definitely a ball park figure.
    Sounds good, I think we should pick a weekend and do a repeat of 2006 Gaspin in the Aspen's.

That was a sweet weekend!

banned
    I'm horrible with names! Can you tell?

It would be cool to honor Sportsman/Glenn's legacy with an epic weekend. We've gotten plenty of moisture so the aspens should be poppin'. Plus, there is lots of new faces on the board and some of the old foggies just need to put down their swords and enjoy what NM has to offer. If we were going to make Cochiti a 'group' ride, it might be easier to start up top hitting CT/MT/CS/Alamos (trail crews have cleaned this trail up considerably),Killers,MD,and lastly Northpass?? (alternate trail from NMES) back to CT. REM/RR would have to be thrown in there and so would some stuff in LA. If we camp in Jemez we would always have access to a sweet shuttle run on BS in case we get bored.
    Last edited by Mtn. Biker123; 06-20-2009 at 07:56 AM.

Bandolero
    I'm horrible with names! Can you tell?

It would be cool to honor Sportsman/Glenn's legacy with an epic weekend. We've gotten plenty of moisture so the aspens should be poppin'. Plus, there is lots of new faces on the board and some of the old foggies just need to put down their swords and enjoy what NM has to offer. If we were going to make Cochiti a 'group' ride, it might be easier to start up top hitting CT/MT/CS/Alamos (trail crews have cleaned this trail up considerably),Killers,MD,and lastly Northpass?? (alternate trail from NMES) back to CT. REM/RR would have to be thrown in there and so would some stuff in LA. If we camp in Jemez we would always have access to a sweet shuttle run on BS in case we get bored.
    What happen to Cochiti

banned
    We are heading there tomorrow. Gonna hit some new (for me) stuff. 7:30 mi casa or 9am Dixons.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    (trail crews have cleaned this trail up considerably)

You're welcome.