Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Goin' to Jemez

  1. #1
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330

    Goin' to Jemez

    Gonna do that big loop again at Cochiti. Anyone else a glutten for some punishment this Saturday?

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: delnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,226
    The Bando Whip will be in full effect. Lets rock.

  3. #3
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    Quote Originally Posted by delnorte
    The Bando Whip will be in full effect. Lets rock.
    Bring it! I owe you one

  4. #4
    I <3 NM
    Reputation: MTBNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,061
    oop.. wrong thread..
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.


  5. #5
    I <3 NM
    Reputation: MTBNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,061
    Out brutha...

    I am doing White Mesa later today tho.




    PS: Did you take a dw*Link 5 Spot home with you??
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.


  6. #6
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    Nope...the RFX was having none of it.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: red5jedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    Gonna do that big loop again at Cochiti. Anyone else a glutten for some punishment this Saturday?

    How was the ride Bry?

  8. #8
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    I didn't make it Chris. The Turner Demo dude was itching for a ride so I obliged. I definitely want to hit that loop soon. There's no way I could keep up with you so when your ready for a 8-10 hour day hit me up. I could probably do a little better than that, but its definitely a ball park figure.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: red5jedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    I didn't make it Chris. The Turner Demo dude was itching for a ride so I obliged. I definitely want to hit that loop soon. There's no way I could keep up with you so when your ready for a 8-10 hour day hit me up. I could probably do a little better than that, but its definitely a ball park figure.
    Sounds good, I think we should pick a weekend and do a repeat of 2006 Gaspin in the Aspen's.

    That was a sweet weekend!

  10. #10
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    I'm horrible with names! Can you tell?

    It would be cool to honor Sportsman/Glenn's legacy with an epic weekend. We've gotten plenty of moisture so the aspens should be poppin'. Plus, there is lots of new faces on the board and some of the old foggies just need to put down their swords and enjoy what NM has to offer. If we were going to make Cochiti a 'group' ride, it might be easier to start up top hitting CT/MT/CS/Alamos (trail crews have cleaned this trail up considerably),Killers,MD,and lastly Northpass?? (alternate trail from NMES) back to CT. REM/RR would have to be thrown in there and so would some stuff in LA. If we camp in Jemez we would always have access to a sweet shuttle run on BS in case we get bored.
    Last edited by Mtn. Biker123; 06-20-2009 at 07:56 AM.

  11. #11
    Bandolero
    Reputation: Crash88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    I'm horrible with names! Can you tell?

    It would be cool to honor Sportsman/Glenn's legacy with an epic weekend. We've gotten plenty of moisture so the aspens should be poppin'. Plus, there is lots of new faces on the board and some of the old foggies just need to put down their swords and enjoy what NM has to offer. If we were going to make Cochiti a 'group' ride, it might be easier to start up top hitting CT/MT/CS/Alamos (trail crews have cleaned this trail up considerably),Killers,MD,and lastly Northpass?? (alternate trail from NMES) back to CT. REM/RR would have to be thrown in there and so would some stuff in LA. If we camp in Jemez we would always have access to a sweet shuttle run on BS in case we get bored.
    What happen to Cochiti

  12. #12
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    We are heading there tomorrow. Gonna hit some new (for me) stuff. 7:30 mi casa or 9am Dixons.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    (trail crews have cleaned this trail up considerably)

    You're welcome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •