mtbr member

Cool-blue Rhythm Garbage Pail kids (trash pit)

Hey looking for somone to ride the trash pit with me tonight. No need to PM I'll be there regardless around 530. I have a LITTLE shovel if theres work to be done. I got an orange bike. Its always nice to have somone to call 911 when i cant feel my legs.

mtbr member
    what happened to barelylegal? BTW - it is torn up quite a bit due to the ditches for putting in plumbing. can't join ya tonight.
    nix that, livin la vida bandos is a good idea when you're on a Mojo HD

"babies don't drink coors" - del norte

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cabra cadabra View Post
    what happened to barelylegal? BTW - it is torn up quite a bit due to the ditches for putting in plumbing. can't join ya tonight.

Yea someone was saying its only on the bigger ****? I can have a blast out there hitting the little stuff. I might be there again tomorrow night. As of now i plan on it but being a clown working for the circus its hard to kbow what my boss has planned for me.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cabra cadabra View Post

Yea someone was saying its only on the bigger ****? I can have a blast out there hitting the little stuff. I might be there again tomorrow night. As of now i plan on it but being a clown working for the circus its hard to kbow what my boss has planned for me.

mtbr member
    Fug, it's windy as heck up here. Not a good day for jumping bikes.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the info I deff would have stayed home but I was up there all day working so i was gonna ride either way. i made a little video of the damage from the well. Also of me case-ing a jump in slo-mo... Don't pull me over though, I fixed it