Airborne Flight Crew

Foothills Advice...

Me and a friend will be in ABQ this Friday to pick up someone from the airport - have time to kill so we figured we'd try to get a ride in during the day.

I used to live near Moon/Menaul, and would ride up Indian School a couple times a week to hit the trails near I-40. Just wondering if things have changed much up there in the few years since I split? New lines, jumps, anything? We both ride on the agressive side, and would even be down to hit something near Cedro if we can find out way out there...

Peace.

banned

Foothills????

Your from CO and you want to ride the foothills? There are some great options at Otero/Tunnel.

I can probably ride tomorrow. What time? What are you riding? Preferences?

Airborne Flight Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    Your from CO and you want to ride the foothills? There are some great options at Otero/Tunnel.

I can probably ride tomorrow. What time? What are you riding? Preferences?
    Appreciate the offer, but seems the trip to abq has been canceled. Normally, I wouldn't' come down to ride the foothills, lol... but since we were going to be in the area we just wanted somethin' to do.

Thanks again, if you're ever up in Durango, hit me up and I"ll try to show you around