Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

A few from today...

2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Mtn. Biker123 
#1 · (Edited)
Nice to be back on familiar terrain. Gotta love Nuevo Mexico (otherwise, the Land of Enchantment). Nice ride fellas:thumbsup:

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
how do you carry that shovel in your camelback?
Only had to do it once. It pretty much stays put.

Nice pics
Ya Rick. The ride was short for obvious reasons:thumbsup:

Nate with no helmet? Hes an animal!
Not sure what you are trying to say?:skep:

#8 ·
shile said:
Good ride. Wish it was longer. I swear, coming down Otero on a HT is like a friggin' jackhammer even with a TALAS up front.

Next time we need to go right at the first intersection and pay some dues on those nice long techy climbs.

Nate, good to meet you and I'll talk to you Monday to check out that stuff.

Steve
Yo, Shite:D Nice to see you out of hibernation:thumbsup:

#12 ·
Bry....heard my buddy Todd ran into you guys somewhere near Amasa Back last week. He was coming out from some long ass ride out from Lockhart Basin and ran into you guys....

Welcome back to the hood...sure ain't Moab though is it!!!!

#13 ·
Dropin%Dug said:
Thanks Doug...it sure isn't, but we are working on it;) Going to hit Otero around 4pm. I wouldn't mind letting you in on a little secret if you care to join us with the new Nicolai:D

Ohhh...yes, I remember your buddy. He was sure huffin and puffin. Funny, even in Moab we get asked the same question..."aren't you guys the Bandoleros". I just about cracked up.

Come join the posse for a romp today!

#14 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Thanks Doug...it sure isn't, but we are working on it;) Going to hit Otero around 4pm. I wouldn't mind letting you in on a little secret if you care to join us with the new Nicolai:D

Ohhh...yes, I remember your buddy. He was sure huffin and puffin. Funny, even in Moab we get asked the same question..."aren't you guys the Bandoleros". I just about cracked up.

Come join the posse for a romp today!
You guys are legends.

#17 ·
Dropin%Dug said:
Bry....heard my buddy Todd ran into you guys somewhere near Amasa Back last week. He was coming out from some long ass ride out from Lockhart Basin and ran into you guys....

I ran into Todd at Moab Cyclery. We had only ridden one time with you over a year ago, so we vaguely recognized each other.

#20 ·
Dropin%Dug said:
For the love!!!

Through the woods
the sound of dirt
spraying on dead leaves.

Haiku U~~~~~~:thumbsup:
I like it! You riding tomorrow? There are a few going up to scout some sections of the e-mtns early. I was thinking of doing something around 4ish,,, if you can sustain a somewhat moderate pace for a slowtimer.

#23 ·
shile said:
Hey, I found something you will probably want, but we need to work on the price of that riser.

Did you boys ride Otero last night? I'm probably going to lay low this weekend and get stuff done around the house and hike with the family.
Cool, a surprise:D I will call you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.